IS it weird that he tells me before the date he plans on only having one drink?

Im going on a blind date with a guy from bumble. We’ve been chatting for a few weeks weeks and he seems really nice so far. I’ve agreed to meet him for a drink tonight and it’s teo hours before and he message me saying I hope it’s ok I’m lnly planning on having one drink. I find it weird, is it a sign he’s not wanting to spend to much on me or that he’s an alcoholic? We both work tmrw but I was thinking of things were going good we’d maybe have two?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he doesint want to be weird or say something he doesint want to after a few drinks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Or its possible he just doesn't want to get a buzzz :) it is a bit weird though