She gets online but she replies hours later?

Hey,
I'm chatting with a girl and when I send her a message, For example, at 12:30PM, She gets online at 13:15 and opens the message as well as replies after a few hours.. Why does she do this? I must mention that when she replies, Her answers are quite satisfying..
I don't know if she is intersted in me at all? Any opinions?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She was busy at that moment.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But it wasn't the first time tho.. And a girl who I know told me that girls do this all the time to appear less 'reachable' and just to test whether the guy is loyal or a fuckboy

• Lmao that sounds ridiculous. Maybe she’s just rude. I hate people that go online and not respond

Most Helpful Guy

• It could mean she's too busy to reply and just checks the message, thinks about it a little and then she sends a reply. In one way it could mean she has a broad horizon of talking and thinks twice what to write and say which is great (esp if you said her answers are satisfying), but it doesn't have to mean she is interested. It could be she is like this to everyone - ask her what she thinks about relationships, I doubt she'll write you a oneliner. And then you will be able to gain some info

1|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• It's called the don't seem to desperate guys do it sometimes to we are available but don't reply till a few minutes after we see the message so we don't seem to desperate to talk to her

0|1
    0|0
  • Listen boy, every girl has her own world, she is independent of that world.. it does not mean that she is attitude type. In some cases she may have more people with whom she text regularly.. so that she may ignore ur txts.. or sometime she may busy with her work, so she unable to take ur calls n reply.. in some cases strict family environment may also lead to reply to your txts late..

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm guilty of this lol

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a hoe

1|1
    0|0
  • She deosnt want u. Wise up, don't allow your emotions to cloud your better judgment.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes