Would you date someone who’s overweight?

Would you date someone who’s overweight? (Considering their face isn’t the worst, along with having a pretty decent personality?)

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Overweight is very vague, because it just means someone who weighs more than they should and weight in itself is very deceiving. There are two things I will not do. Date someone who is super skinny (anorexic) or date someone who is obese, like in the Big Pun category. I've been attracted to girls of all sizes in between, one of which was pretty big, but I didn't like her attitude.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. Most people dont care as much as you think

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• As long as they are healthy and take care of themselves. There are so many causes of being "overweight" that a lot don't even have to do with the person's lifestyle. As long as they are healthy and got along, I would be all for it.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm a very honest person and don't consider myself shallow but I have high standards. I guess it would depend how overweight... I probably wouldn't allow myself to be with someone over 180, and as for 160-180 She would need a really good personality to spark my interest. But if she is able to, I'm loyal till the end, even if that 160lbs turns into 500.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like them, sure. Just don't become concerned with what others think and you will be an even better person for it and quietly admired for.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would, Anon. My 100% crush is an overweight woman. I don't care about that.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah both of my ex-girlfriends were overweight. So yes i date
    overweight women and having a great personality means lot to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure. unlike having an ugly face, being fat can be fixed

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Most people aren't *that* shallow

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, when the personality is good.

2|0
    0|1
  • more cushion for the pushin

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I am engaged to a bbw right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have and I would again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • How overweight are we talking here?

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • NOPE!

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not, only because im like, stick thin, and would feel like she's crushing me

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• I personally wouldn't. I'm not sexually attracted to that. I prefer skinny or muscle.

0|0
    0|0
  • um no. I'm sorry but you could have an amazing personality but if you're overweight it's a major turnoff for me. I like tall, slender six packs:)

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, I would! But I have to say that I don’t find obesity attractive. If the guy is overweight, it’s absolutely okay. A little belly is absolutely fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer not to

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes