Would you date someone who’s overweight?

Would you date someone who’s overweight? (Considering their face isn’t the worst, along with having a pretty decent personality?)

722

Most Helpful Guy

• Overweight is very vague, because it just means someone who weighs more than they should and weight in itself is very deceiving. There are two things I will not do. Date someone who is super skinny (anorexic) or date someone who is obese, like in the Big Pun category. I've been attracted to girls of all sizes in between, one of which was pretty big, but I didn't like her attitude.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. Most people dont care as much as you think