• Unsure
    Vote C
  • Don’t want to get married
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't ever want to get married. Can't divorce if you never marry? Can't lose someone if you never had someone? Can't be widowed in other words. It's irrelevant and redundant to me, I have no need for it, and it has no purpose for me. Wonder who feels similar about it, if not the same like I do about things like this.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I most definitely want a life partner to grow old and die with, but I'm uncertain as to whether or not it would be worth it to get legally married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Option E- actually being able to not be awkward around girls (girls hate when guys are awkward) and get a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • @alllia damn the results for the guys choice is bit sad cuz so many guys are like nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • unsure, Ms. A? Don't want get married but still have the feeling to want too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whas this a hopeless move to look for potential candidates Alllia?

0|0
    0|0
  • Big risks in marriage.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want to date, see how it goes.

0|0
    0|0
    • the reason behind this is because myself I would want to date someone, get through the honeymoon stage, that way you know the good and bad side of each other before committing to a relationship because once I do I'm already thinking long term.

• what's the point of marriage again?

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there twice not doing again...

0|0
    0|0
  • What about you Alllia?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. With the right man.

• I feel you, i find marriage as a money making scam though.. marriage is sacred spiritually in my opinion

• thats not to say i won't, i just dont want to.. i also dont WANT kids, but, i HAVE to have one. im a guy, and male, and it'd have to be male

0|0
    0|0
    • im a guy and an only child*

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes