Is it okay to kiss a guy on the first date?

I did about 2 weeks ago and ever since I did I just haven't felt right... even though that was a great, tasty kiss

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do anything on your first date.. Just remember what happens next..

1|2
    0|0
    • That is what i mean you kissed now he will expect another kiss then something else?

• Yeah he’d probably expect more now

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• of course it's okay, if you like each other well enough to even have sex one the first date it wouldn't matter, why do you have to wait? I mean if you feel he doesn't like you as much as you like him or he just wants one thing then obviously better to wait.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it feels right, then sure, why not. Generally I see the first date as getting to know each other date and there for not really kiss worthy. But if the two people really hit it off and their is major chemistry, than sure. But a kiss is as far as I would take it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine to kiss on a first date, being that you enjoyed the other persons company & could see it moving forward.. at least to another date. I say if the moment is there where a kiss is deserving of your time and interest in said person, then my dear kiss away. But keep your standards and integrity in tack. A kiss is reasonable, let's not give away the store b/c it was a good day. Ya dig...

1|0
    0|0
  • Thanks for inviting me, but I literally have zero experience in dating and relationship area. I would be okay with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Okay? Yeah, it's up to you to decide where to go from here. If you enjoyed it then good. If feeling weird after Is more important then don't do it again

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. If you both feel it then why not. Just dont be too easy for him now. You know what I talking about dont you? :D

1|0
    0|0
  • do what you like. its the window into a potential relationship. did you want to kiss him, or did you feel obliged?

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure, if the moment is right and you're both feeling it. Don't try to force it though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't that be okay? If you like each other there is nothing wrong about it! In fact, if you wouldn't kiss of have sex for the first few moth you are dating, you take a high risk! For most people, sex is a important thing in a relationship! If you spend the first time just getting to know each other to find out if the relationship is going to work out, but not trying the sex with your partner, it can end really quick if you don't like the sex with that person, of if he/she doesn't kiss you the way you like!

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course it is, if it feels right. Not if it's forced. Sounds like you had a good time, so hopefully that's the start of many more!

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes