Guys, if you got a girl pregnant would you want her to let you know about it or keep it to herself and take care of it?

• I would want to know
  • She should just take care of it without stressing me out

111

Most Helpful Guy

• If she was going to "take care of it" anyway I don't need to know. The man having no control is the worst part of this stage. I get why it's that's way but it's horrible to be told "you're going to be a dad" and then told "but I decided to get rid of it anyway, just letting you know".

If she was open to talking about it then yes of coruse I would want to know.

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be selfish to that.. guy is a part of it so he needs to know