How to start a conversation with a girl on a dating app?

I am very bad at texting. I seriously am very bad at starting a conversation with an unknown girl.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• SAY HI

• That is too basic and never works, it's kinda turn off for a women

• Yeah just saying hi is like the most boring and lane thing you could say tbh...

• Oh yeah that's a cool one

Most Helpful Guy

• First you should use something in their profile to start the conversation with if! If they don't have anything good, I'll use a few questions like ; which are the top three countries you have/want to visit? Or something

• I idea's tried with the profile thing I was confused what to say if there is nothing in the profile to begin with. You just gave some good idea's thanks 👍🏽

• No worries man! :) anything good?