My sister ditched me for her friends?

i haven't heard from her in a year... she blocked me everywhere... i never done anything to her but i know that she was envious of the relationship i had with our older sis which is weird cause we are all sisters... how the f can u feel left out? whom she also ditched... she now sides against us with our brother... who is 33... she s 22 and im 25 my older sis is 31...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• there's no poison like Envy! If its taken her over then there's no reasoning with her. If thats the case turn away and dont let her shit dirty your already clean shoes unless you want to be covered in shit too.

• alreadu did... i lost my older sister

• Im so sorry to hear that. All the best to you in your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like my sister. Once I hadn’t talked to my sister in months so I took her out to lunch to this really expensive place which it payed all for. Hoping to connect back with her she ignored me the whole time and FaceTimed her husband the whole time and left. She has blocked me on all social media’s too and she doesn’t talk to me anymore. Sometimes siblings can be weird just be the bigger person that’s what I learned. If I try to make the efforts with her then in the future I won’t feel guilty for not trying when we completely stop talking. I don't know but I’m sorry I completely understand it’s hard to have sibling drama.

• but why choose friends over blood🖐

• I don’t know. But I agree with the whole family first thing just sometimes others don’t really care. Like my sister chose to make her priorities her now husband growing up that she’s not close with anyone in my family anymore. It’s just sad.