Is it good or bad if he wants to meet after almost a week of just talking?

he said he rathers talk in person and see if we have a connection then talking for weeks \ months and we don't end up meeting or we don't have chemistry. He said he has a good feeling we will get along. He's also mention about kissing on the first date. We met online.
  • It's a good thing, he likes you
    Vote A
  • It's a bad thing, run!
    Vote B
  • other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s ok but only meet in a very public place and make sure he knows you told parents/friends you are meeting him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I've read this can be a good thing but personally I'd be SO nervous and you have to be really careful. I don't think I'd be happy meeting so soon but on the other hand u do know if u like them or not. I have not been able to see people for a while and realise after a long while that I don't really like them much after all

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If he's genuine then of course he likes you so far. It means he's eager to actually meet you

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It does make sense what's he's saying. It's reasonable , but be safe and go with your guy. However, I'd need to know more about him , and build a better rapport before meeting up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes