What does a girl actually look for in a guy?

Money, look, personality? What does a girl ACTUALLY look for? And please don't answer all 3, that's stupid.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on her views, values, beliefs, etc. I look mostly at personality, his intentions and ambitions besides he's person values, views, beliefs, etc. Basically, things that make him up as a person and why he is looking for me. Every girl is different and don't hold the same values as everybody else. An example is me being a Christian, therefore I don't belief and hold secular views and or values secular people hold. But at the same time, it's indivisual choices as well.

1. People want you for looks. I don't.
    2. Some girls want money from men. I believe that one should have their own money. But if one desires marriage and children, obviously money needs to be taken into an account before you have serious and possibly legal relationship issues.

So what matters is strictly based on what is the girls intentions for dating, and are her values and beliefs personally hers and hers alone. OR it is something she got from a woman's/teen magazine that teaches you to be completely shallow about men, or being taught and or influenced by other people. So she is going along with the crowd. If you want to know what a girl is looking for in a partner. You need to personally get to know that girl for who she is to find out. It's those kinds of reasons why I rejected every guy that didn't want to try to get to know me or stated their true intentions with me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would just want someone to be honest and straight forward with me. But yes, you're right.

• Show All
    • Again, this goes from person to person. Not everybody has that broad a mind. Some people might even tolerate things you can't even imagine.

• I understand that. But that is the whole point that I was making. What I am addressing is why people have issues in dating and maintain good relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mainly looks and that's just facts, biologically all women want to date up and have the best looking kids possible, so looks basically trump everything. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise, especially women because most aren't straight up about what they really want in a man, or they simply dont consciously know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• My two two are money and personality but looks are also important

I would say

40% money
    40% personality
    20% looks

However if his personality is bad - no amount of money will make him datable

0|0
    0|0
  • Things I look for in a guy
    1. Personality
    2. Good sense of humour
    3. Supportive
    4. Good listener and is able to give advice
    5. Talkative
    6. Has to have banter

0|1
    0|0
  • Genuine, i dont care if your the sweetest man or a total dick. As long as your a honest asshole i have massive respect for someone whos straight up. To many people fake shit and pretend to be people the other person wants.. you dont know what anyone wants, so im going for that honesty thing

0|0
    0|0
  • It definitely depends on the girl obviously. I personally look for personality. Someone who is funny is important to me as well as caring and kind. Looks obviously play a part too obviously but there’s no certain trait that’s a deal breaker for me. The only deal breaker is being an asshole in my book. And honestly I don’t care at all how much money a guy has.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl. In my case it’s :

Money : has an adult job or is at least trying. The economy is shit so I pay for my stuff 50/50 . I just want a guy to be my equal.

Looks : I don’t like ugly people. My guys are hot.

Personality : I prefer people with a horrible sinister sense of humor. I’m an asshole so it’s ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Different girls look for different things. Personality keeps the relationship so I'd say most people may look for a good personality but there are some girls who'd rather have a hot guy with a shit personality. And there are others whose only c9ncern is how much is in your bank account. They may just be interested in a sugar daddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good sense of humor. And loyalty are my two most important. Then comes sexual attraction. Even if he is a little goofy lookin or chubby there can still be sexual attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually dated this guy who would go out all most every night painting this image to people who'd fine him attractive. We broke up and reconnected and I've gotten to know him a lot more and, he's just a regular ol guy. Shops at thrift store, he's cheap, and he loves booze. I wish I could've seen this side when we we're dating because I still like him for "him". The funny guy who laughs at the missing button on him shirt.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's getting attached. It's different but okay.

• I'm making a point that some girls (including myself) don't care about materialistic things because obviously, you can go broke whenever in this economy.

• I looked for someone who liked me for me, was brave, and who got my sense of humor, everything else about him was stuff I figured out I liked along the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • High intelligence, unique eyes, cheeky smile, soft skin, strong arms, musical genius, wit, conversation, empathy, understanding and no prejudice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 4

• The common/average woman looks for a man that can provide money to pay bills and security.

The gorgeous women looks for a man that can provide her with gifts, trips, vacations, lots of fun and a life of luxury and comfort.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not stupid to look for all three, it's actually stupid NOT to look for all of them, but personally i think the order is personality, look and then money

0|0
    0|0
  • Things I look for in a girl.
    1. Personality
    2. Good sense of humour
    3. Supportive
    4. Good listener and is able to give advice
    5. Talkative
    6. Has to have banter

0|0
    0|0
  • They literally look at all 3 lmao.