What does a girl actually look for in a guy?

Money, look, personality? What does a girl ACTUALLY look for? And please don't answer all 3, that's stupid.

165

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on her views, values, beliefs, etc. I look mostly at personality, his intentions and ambitions besides he's person values, views, beliefs, etc. Basically, things that make him up as a person and why he is looking for me. Every girl is different and don't hold the same values as everybody else. An example is me being a Christian, therefore I don't belief and hold secular views and or values secular people hold. But at the same time, it's indivisual choices as well.

1. People want you for looks. I don't.
    2. Some girls want money from men. I believe that one should have their own money. But if one desires marriage and children, obviously money needs to be taken into an account before you have serious and possibly legal relationship issues.

So what matters is strictly based on what is the girls intentions for dating, and are her values and beliefs personally hers and hers alone. OR it is something she got from a woman's/teen magazine that teaches you to be completely shallow about men, or being taught and or influenced by other people. So she is going along with the crowd. If you want to know what a girl is looking for in a partner. You need to personally get to know that girl for who she is to find out. It's those kinds of reasons why I rejected every guy that didn't want to try to get to know me or stated their true intentions with me.

• I would just want someone to be honest and straight forward with me. But yes, you're right.

• Again, this goes from person to person. Not everybody has that broad a mind. Some people might even tolerate things you can't even imagine.

• I understand that. But that is the whole point that I was making. What I am addressing is why people have issues in dating and maintain good relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mainly looks and that's just facts, biologically all women want to date up and have the best looking kids possible, so looks basically trump everything. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise, especially women because most aren't straight up about what they really want in a man, or they simply dont consciously know.