Does your bio account for much on dating apps?

What sort of things should write? I hate writing about myself.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh oh I know! Write this;
    * I'm not good at writing bios so maybe you shouldn't really read this. Wait, why are you still here? I already told you I'm not good at it, so I'm not going to write one. Yeah. Oh I almost forgot, I like Nutella. That's all.
    Or just write ;
    I'm not good at writing bios so maybe pm me if you want to learn more about myself. Fun fact; I like Nutella.

Please don't mind me and how much I like Nutella. This is a joke.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's pretty good... And I do like Nutella... Perhaps not as much as you XD

• 😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes/No. In most cases it is important. If you are good looking it's less important.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE