Is he lying to me?

Is he lying to me?
Is he lying to me?

so my boyfriend has been lying to me a lot lately. Just recently recently. He was supposed to come over today but of course he didn’t. Here’s some screenshots. Also he goes to work at 8am then he gets off work at 5 he claims to live not that far from his work so if you check the times he texts it’s almost like he never went to the doctors. He claimed this all happened at 3:00. I don't know it just doesn’t sound right. Like I asked him for help on New Years about the Movies. Now all sudden he claims he will go get it. Wouldn’t he bring it before he left for work?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well the treatment fits the injury. and i'm not sure i understand the issue you have with the time of the message.

as for why he didn't drop the movies off before work, probably because it could make him late.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Take my advice. Don't start accusing someone of lying unless you actually have proof. You'll destroy your relationship. I'm not sure why you think he's lying to begin with. If he got off work at 5, he would have had almost an hour to go to the doctors. And steroids are prescribed to people to help with inflammation, so that's completely normal. I know it can be hard to be vulnerable and take someone at their word, but until you have absolute proof of a lie, do your best to trust him. In in fact he is lying, he'll make a mistake soon enough.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• My guess is yes. You find that you over explain things when your lying. Thats a pretty in detailed lie. Somewhat over the top. Wouldn't say that he's cheating. Maybe he just wanted to put it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he would of brought it before he left work doesn't make sense to do double runs

0|0
    0|0
  • Steroids for pain? Something dont seem right🤔

0|0
    0|0
    • You can’t take steroids?

• Show All
    • Oh I see. I thought one of us is retarded , guess its me 😂

• nah all good. i thought the same when i first did my nursing training 😉

What Girls Said 2

• There's a way to know for certain: make an excuse and go to see him. You'll see with your own eyes whether or not he did hurt himself. If he's really hesitant to see you, or tries to dissuade you, I'd be very wary.

In regards to dropping things off before work... Some people just aren't that organised in the morning. Some don't want to brave the extra traffic and end up late. I never see my boy before work because I always end up late, because I leave only at the last minute. And he doesn't see me before work for the same reason, we don't like to say goodbye, then cut it too fine with start times.

If he hurt himself at 3pm, he may have left work early; injuries must be reported immediately. One red flag: why were you not notified that he was injured, if that's the case? Either by him or his employer? I don't think he's being completely honest with you, or perhaps he's not as into you as you are to him, but I may be mistaken. You won't know unless you go to his place and check out his story in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's probably pissed you called him grouch

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes