Is he lying to me?

Is he lying to me?
Is he lying to me?

so my boyfriend has been lying to me a lot lately. Just recently recently. He was supposed to come over today but of course he didn’t. Here’s some screenshots. Also he goes to work at 8am then he gets off work at 5 he claims to live not that far from his work so if you check the times he texts it’s almost like he never went to the doctors. He claimed this all happened at 3:00. I don't know it just doesn’t sound right. Like I asked him for help on New Years about the Movies. Now all sudden he claims he will go get it. Wouldn’t he bring it before he left for work?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• well the treatment fits the injury. and i'm not sure i understand the issue you have with the time of the message.

as for why he didn't drop the movies off before work, probably because it could make him late.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take my advice. Don't start accusing someone of lying unless you actually have proof. You'll destroy your relationship. I'm not sure why you think he's lying to begin with. If he got off work at 5, he would have had almost an hour to go to the doctors. And steroids are prescribed to people to help with inflammation, so that's completely normal. I know it can be hard to be vulnerable and take someone at their word, but until you have absolute proof of a lie, do your best to trust him. In in fact he is lying, he'll make a mistake soon enough.