Do girls always want to touch and hold hands?

I hate the holding hands. The AC itself. Just gets clamy sweaty and is so corny. I don't feel I need to show my love publicly. I am 100x more comfortable showing affection at home in privacy. What do you think..

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Awwww that's sad. I love holding hands. The man I was with until recently always reached out to hold my hand. When we walked anywhere we'd naturally just grab each other's hands, in bed he always rolled over or stretched his arm out to find my hand. It was so reassuring and loving. Just to want to touch that person and find them in the dark, to know they're with you.

Dammit now I want to hold someone's hand.

• Lol. All those feelings still can come from cuddling up or hugging from behind. It's not sad because I don't feel I'm missing out on anything at all. I always joke that people hold hands so that they don't run away with someone else haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally love pda all the time. I like holding hands 24/7 and just being attached. Now everyone is different though. My ex girlfriend after a while had a problem with it because she said just walking next to each other gives her the same feeling. So it all depends on the person.

• I feel the same way about it as your girlfriend does. Is it a problem for you if she does not want to though?

• Well the thing in that situation was I told her I like pda like that in the beginning, and she said she was OK with that. This is after maybe 6 months of being like this, so it was kinda hard not for me to do it you get me. But this is why communicating is key.