[M42] Why am I being massively rejected by women?

I just had to ask this question, because i need to know the answer to what really is going on. I know being bald is the ultimate dealbreaker but in my case is that the only reason why i'm being rejected, ignored... ?

i think i know what it is, i just want a confirmation.

thanks in advance

by the way here are my pics

https://imgur.com/a/YTcD3
  • Bald
    Vote A
  • Face
    Vote B
  • Eyes
    Vote C
  • Other (what?)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you give off an awkward vibe, becuase you aren't ugly look wise plenty of girls would be attracted to you. What kinda girls do you go for? Do you go for girls around your age? What places do you ask girls out?

0|0
    0|0
    • Mostly online as i dont have friends to go out with. Most of them my age are married or are dating.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look completely fine, mate. Being bald honestly suits you, I couldn't picture you with hair in any of them pictures πŸ˜‚
    Maybe it is a personality issue? Are you talking about yourself too much on nights out/dates? Are you going for a good age group for a man of your age to go for? I have seen many men of 30-40 trying to hit on 19-21 year olds... it just never works, it's weird if they're not into having a sugar daddy πŸ˜‚
    Also, how tall are you? Most women can look past baldness, according to my missus... but she said if they are also short and/or fat then NO way πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Your cute so they might be rejecting you because they don't know you or because your standards are too high

0|0
    0|0
  • you look cute in your pictures and some guys actually look best bald. I don't see that as a killing point for you. Have these girls ever told you their reasons? A person's personality will kill it for me before their looks will. If they bore me, I have no interest in them. Are you funny? good at conversations?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely its either the type of girls you are approaching or your personality.

0|1
    0|0
    • why do you say that? i dont think its my personality, for example, online, i get visited on my dating profile and i try to make a conversation, breaking the ice and i get ignored systematically, so i dont know how its personality related, yet i admit i have personality flaws just like everyone.

• What do you mean they visit your profile? I don't do online dating so I don't know how it works?

• D
    not working hard enough to find something in common with a gal
    have plenty of friends that look like this happily married to The One

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're being Rejected it's not because of your looks. A bald head is sexy. Maybe it's how you are with women like your approach.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look fine! I dont know you so maybe something got to do with your personality? either that or you just haven't met them yet but they will come :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You use a photo of your ex wife on your dating profile.

0|0
    0|0
    • no, not really that's just a photoblog. i dont use that photo on dating profiles and its not my wife its my older sister.

• People are gonna think that’s your wife though.

• You're good looking so who knows what is going on

0|0
    0|0
  • perhaps Your perspective and personality isn't their type?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know your height, but something is as bad as being short and it's having no hair.. As if you had cancer, do you have cancer? If so then I'm very sorry...

If not then now Is a good time to stop shaving your head.

0|0
    0|2
    • And yes, it is an automatic dealbreaker and yes, it's the only reason. :)

• Show All
    • But the good side is that all the rest of you is great.

• i started to lose my hair at my 30's i dont know why because my late father and my brothers all have hair, i guess i had back luck. I shave it because it looks better than looking like George Costanza or John Malkovich.

I'm 1,77 ( i guess it's 5'8 or 5'9 in the US)

What Guys Said 5

• The girls are saying you are good looking, so I will take thwir word for it. Plenty of bald guys date hot chicks, so that's not it either. So it must be your game/approach. Maybe you are too "nice" or too needy? Would be curious to see some of your unanswered messages...

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing i can see ,, try trimming the beard right back women seem to like the scruff look...

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude... I don't think your face is the problem here

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't see out wrong with you mate have a you a picture of the kind of girl you would go for?

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta be your face

0|0
    0|0
    • ok mate, care to tell me what it is that's wrong with my face? have you seen the pics?

• Show All
    • i put up all of the options i could think of. but in your opinion whats wrong with my face. Maybe i can do something about it, plastic surgery for example

• Good point. Do they have a procedure that makes you look less like a serial killer?

Recommended myTakes