[M42] Why am I being massively rejected by women?

I just had to ask this question, because i need to know the answer to what really is going on. I know being bald is the ultimate dealbreaker but in my case is that the only reason why i'm being rejected, ignored... ?

i think i know what it is, i just want a confirmation.

thanks in advance

by the way here are my pics

https://imgur.com/a/YTcD3
  • Bald
  • Face
  • Eyes
    Vote C
  • Other (what?)
    Vote D

116

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you give off an awkward vibe, becuase you aren't ugly look wise plenty of girls would be attracted to you. What kinda girls do you go for? Do you go for girls around your age? What places do you ask girls out?

• Mostly online as i dont have friends to go out with. Most of them my age are married or are dating.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look completely fine, mate. Being bald honestly suits you, I couldn't picture you with hair in any of them pictures πŸ˜‚
    Maybe it is a personality issue? Are you talking about yourself too much on nights out/dates? Are you going for a good age group for a man of your age to go for? I have seen many men of 30-40 trying to hit on 19-21 year olds... it just never works, it's weird if they're not into having a sugar daddy πŸ˜‚
    Also, how tall are you? Most women can look past baldness, according to my missus... but she said if they are also short and/or fat then NO way πŸ˜‚