Would you talk to me?

I just feel like people think im a dick. Or a lot of people think im arogant.Would you talk to me??

27

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not? Maybe people think you're arrogant bcs of ur body language as seen in the photo

• But the thing is i am just extremly confident and i love myself for who i am? And i know my flaws and my goods but for some reason i seem like a dick to most people. I've been thinking if its my body language

• Maybe its just the body language. Thats why people think you're unapproachable. If you want to appear more friendly then you should be the one who initiate the conversation first

Most Helpful Guy

• If people think you are arrogant then its probably true. Thats ok though because everyone has something they need to work on about themselves. My cousin has said people have said the same to him and its true. But like he you certainly would have good and admirable traits so don't be disheartened. I think its always good to be polite, respectful to those whos station in life is beneath your own. Saying hello and thank you to garbage men, cleaners, taxi drivers, waitresses i. e those who are of service to others.