Would you talk to me?

I just feel like people think im a dick. Or a lot of people think im arogant.Would you talk to me??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not? Maybe people think you're arrogant bcs of ur body language as seen in the photo

0|0
    0|0
    • But the thing is i am just extremly confident and i love myself for who i am? And i know my flaws and my goods but for some reason i seem like a dick to most people. I've been thinking if its my body language

• Maybe its just the body language. Thats why people think you're unapproachable. If you want to appear more friendly then you should be the one who initiate the conversation first

Most Helpful Guy

• If people think you are arrogant then its probably true. Thats ok though because everyone has something they need to work on about themselves. My cousin has said people have said the same to him and its true. But like he you certainly would have good and admirable traits so don't be disheartened. I think its always good to be polite, respectful to those whos station in life is beneath your own. Saying hello and thank you to garbage men, cleaners, taxi drivers, waitresses i. e those who are of service to others.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• Pratice your smile google most attractive male smile and just mimic you can't be you and happy and stable you have to be fake and misersble and a total shitbag to get what want to be happy with you and what you want or get what you want by trading in who you are for a mask

0|0
    0|0
    • I just you to know this picture was a joke. Im not remotely serious in this. I was making the worst face i could. Some may say this picture was sarcastic. I usually smile.

• Personally, you probably wouldn't even cross my mind if I saw you somewhere. It's not exactly like you have the image of 'Hey, come hang out, I'm fun and sociable!'

If I had too, I would... However it wouldn't really be a big deal so long as you're polite and a decent person. Don't rely so much on body image as the best form of judgement... I have met some complete wankers who have been both on the homeless end of the scale AND the ''lavish" end, but then again I have also met some truly amazing people who dress like tossers.

Why are you relying on us to tell you if you're a dick?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a certified dick/asshole and I tell you that you look like a normal kid just posing, nice outfit by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • You defo look like an arrogant dickhead cunt

1|0
    0|0
  • Look like regular person

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like faggot sorry just my opinion 😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes