Why do a lot of white guys prefer white women, but a lot of white women do not like them back?

223

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's thats not entirely correct. There are 3 types of chicks who date black guys.
    1. Women who just like the guy regardless of his race and want a serious future.
    2. The chick with Daddy issues that wants attention and drama.
    3. Liberal chicks who want to appease their white guilt or to be able to say in future "I'm not racist I date/dated a black guy/guys". They usually end up married to a white guy when they get into their 30's. You know the kind of chicks that believe voter I'd is racist.

Most Helpful Girl

• People mostly date within their race overall. Its like a 1 to 100 ratio or something like that for interracial dating. A lot of people are open to romance a diff ethnicity, but seriously dating and getting married is a smaller window.

there's more obstacles in an IR relationship/marriage that takes a strong preference, patience and mutual understanding to make it work.

Like my sister (black,) has a white husband, his parents are cool, but his grandparents won't even touch their mixed grandaughter, since she's half-"negro." Its upsetting but thats what you deal with sometimes, on top of adjusting to each others cultures.