Why do a lot of white guys prefer white women, but a lot of white women do not like them back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's thats not entirely correct. There are 3 types of chicks who date black guys.
    1. Women who just like the guy regardless of his race and want a serious future.
    2. The chick with Daddy issues that wants attention and drama.
    3. Liberal chicks who want to appease their white guilt or to be able to say in future "I'm not racist I date/dated a black guy/guys". They usually end up married to a white guy when they get into their 30's. You know the kind of chicks that believe voter I'd is racist.

1|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People mostly date within their race overall. Its like a 1 to 100 ratio or something like that for interracial dating. A lot of people are open to romance a diff ethnicity, but seriously dating and getting married is a smaller window.

there's more obstacles in an IR relationship/marriage that takes a strong preference, patience and mutual understanding to make it work.

Like my sister (black,) has a white husband, his parents are cool, but his grandparents won't even touch their mixed grandaughter, since she's half-"negro." Its upsetting but thats what you deal with sometimes, on top of adjusting to each others cultures.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Not this bullshit again. No one can answer your question properly because it's not even true to begin with. The majority white girls are in relationships with white guys. People generally date within their own race and from what I've seen on the street (and the stats back me up on this) more men are in interracial relationships than women.

0|4
    1|0
  • I would think because a guy with a different nationality or accent especially in western societies is more exotic and they found that attractive. As to why a lot of white guys prefer white women it may be because that's what's pushed as beautiful and attractive by the media.

1|0
    0|1
  • Because.

0|1
    1|0
    • No explanation, right? I hope every white girl you like fucks a black man.

• Show All
    • Ethnocide? You never hear white women saying stupid shit like that.

• Now that's odd , I've seen a number of references to it by white women. Except leftist white women dumb enough to buy into the whole white guilt idea.

• A lot of white women do not like them back?

Look up OkCupid's OkTrends... Latina, Asian and White women overwhelmingly prefer white men over black, Asian, and Hispanic men. I almost wish your ridiculous statement was true because it makes the dating field extremely unfair to those of colour.

0|1
    0|0
    • Also over the years I've developed a preference for Asian-American women.

• No idea I'm only half white lol but white chicks and Asian chicks to me are way more attractive than anything else

0|0
    1|0
  • I prefer black women because they are more upfront and have e the guts to say something.

2|0
    0|1
  • That's true in my case all my girlfriend s were white and me brown. May be they like my colour or face or was I lucky I don't really know sweety

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of white guys prefer white women? Where did that conclusion came from?

0|0
    1|0
  • Firstly, I'm white and I prefer non-white women (preferably black, latina and persian).

Secondly, because most young white women today have been indoctrinated by the anti "cisgender, straight, white, male" bandwagon that is being spread out by modern feminism and left-wing mainstream media. This in turn, causes white women to feel severe 'white-guilt' and think that to make up for it they will spite white men for the actions of only a few, and only date or befriend interracially exclusively from then on.

0|2
    0|0
  • Even I don't understand... as I prefer good hearted girl... I doesn't matter about looks or skin colour

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a white guy and I like white women because, I don't know, it just feels right. But I think that white women get with black guys cuz they want to be dominated, cuz they're insecure. And black guys take them cuz she's like a trophy. It may seem screwed up but personally I feel like culturally black people or just tougher than us, harder than us. I don't consider myself prejudiced and I don't see anything wrong with interracial relationships if they're healthy. I just don't think I could be with a black woman because of the cultural differences between us. I guess I'm too insecure to handle it. Mainly because I don't want to be dominated like most White Girls do. Like I said dollar just tougher than us and I don't feel like being that damn tough all the time :-)

0|0
    1|0
  • This is ones opinion that has no evidence to back it up.

0|0
    1|0
  • That's not a rule or general thing. There's a lot of people out there

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever seen a black man? My heart is still palpitating, and I'm a guy.

0|0
    0|1
  • There's no real evidence of this.

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe they're assholes

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pale womens (aka Japanese)

0|0
    0|0
  • i am a white guy. i prefer Asian women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not applicable on all guys, i have girlfriend who is black

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the white women believe the stereotype of a black mans penis size & judge white men by how people like Donald Trump look & act, or because they do not like their fathers. A bunch of spoiled bitches if you ask me.

0|1
    1|0
    • They also know how it makes white men feel when they do it, & get off on it. Also, i've heard some do it because they think their pussies can make up for slavery & Jim Crow

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Because everybody has different taste.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes