Girlfriend need?

I want to get a girlfriend but it never works out with me everytime i try to talk to a girl
Its either that she is not interested or she's in a relationship may anyone help

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You might just be looking in the wrong place, and talking to the wrong girls. If you want a hamburger, you won't find it if you're in a pet store, so to speak.
    Try to find some groups that have a good mix of m-f members. Hobby groups, people who are interested in the same stuff that you're into. Then at least you'll have something in common and a shared interest to talk about. Girls will find it easier to talk to you if you're familiar to them. There's also the added benefit of being able to subtly suss out whether the girl is right for you.
    Good luck! 😊

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When you talk to them don't act like they were angels, just be natural to them. Talk to them like you would talk to your buddies.

0|0
    0|1
    • Thats a great advice thanks

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Take time to work on your self and be more confident. Girls won’t be interested in you if you are too needy. Also check out Mindful Attraction and Charisma on command on YouTube. That way you learn how to talk to chicks.

0|0
    0|0
  • online dating?

0|0
    0|1
    • I dont care if its online or not
      I just want a sweet girl with a grown head

• That's when I turn to dating apps

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol
      So should i meet some people online?

• Yes. I live in a small town so pretty much every guy around my age is either taken or a player. but I finally found that one decent guy. Me haven't met in real life yet but it just takes time

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes