Girlfriend need?

I want to get a girlfriend but it never works out with me everytime i try to talk to a girl
Its either that she is not interested or she's in a relationship may anyone help

42

Most Helpful Girl

• You might just be looking in the wrong place, and talking to the wrong girls. If you want a hamburger, you won't find it if you're in a pet store, so to speak.
    Try to find some groups that have a good mix of m-f members. Hobby groups, people who are interested in the same stuff that you're into. Then at least you'll have something in common and a shared interest to talk about. Girls will find it easier to talk to you if you're familiar to them. There's also the added benefit of being able to subtly suss out whether the girl is right for you.
    Good luck! 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• When you talk to them don't act like they were angels, just be natural to them. Talk to them like you would talk to your buddies.

• Thats a great advice thanks