Moved on from ex but really need some help?

So, as the title says I have been able to move on from my ex and want to start dating again. However I am really worried of being brutally hurt all over again and mentally fuck me even more. I still am worried of being cheated on from the first ex (cheated many times) and I had a feeling this recent one would also cheat but just ignored it, but turned out to be true and I should have trusted my guts.

Is there any way to somehow work against this 'trauma'?
And where and how do I even start to search for a new partner due to have forgotten how to?

Just for details, I am 17 so can't go to pubs/bars and would rather stay away from those forever. I'm not big for parties and such things at all either.

11