Are we gonna never talk again?

I Won't hide that I'm feeling really bad about that situation.
We were casual the whole time, everything was great and fun since he hasn't contacted me in weeks and when I tried to reach out i just got a read and no answer back. Deep down I know it's about him beeing preocuppied or finding someone new and instead of telling me straightforward he prefers to throw hints...
Some of you will say move on but it's not that easy. I'm more surprised about how can he let go that easily? Was I not enough for him? Or is that maybe new girl much beettter than me that he forgot me like that.

01