Why are older men into me?

I’m 17 and a junior in high school and I always get hit on or asked out by men who are 20-30. I don't know why? I mean I don't know if it’s a good thing or bad thing but I think it’s kinda interesting that older men are into me but people my own age or closer to my own age want nothing to do with me. Why is that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls mature more quicker physically rhan others and hence the attention. I remember being 13 and there was this girl who was 1 yr behind me. She was getting all the attention from the older guys 17 - 20! You made need to dress down and wear less revealing clothing. I find it amazing what young woman wear these days. They show too much and just look like skanks.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don’t even wear skanky clothes I like wear comfortable clothes aka sweaters leggings or sweatpants

• Could be guys your own age find you too intimidating and older guys don't. Next time if an older guy asks you out, ask him why he wants to.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Because you are probably hot and sexy in eyes of old men. They are experienced and yea they like virgins especially of age group 16-20. And yea virgins are wild so probably they find you sexy.

0|0
    0|1
  • To your own self be true, A would definitely not encourage you to go out with older men in less that is truly your desire Kama in which case I would encourage you to wait until you're 18. That said if older men find you attractive I'm sure that there are younger men that do as well however they may not be secure enough in themselves to talk to you, or ask you out, because they find you beautiful and therefore may not be secure enough to talk to you. I encourage you to find the beauty in yourself and not pursue any relationships that you will regret. Well it is possible that some older men may have good intentions, it is likely that if you are still in high school and they are hitting on you that they are not people that you need in your life, and definitely not people that you want to be in a dating relationship with. I wish you the best and I hope that you find the beauty in yourself that you don't look to these older men for your own self confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it people on this app? It happens. Report them. Block them. Don't talk to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are pigs. Tell them to stay away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your just hot af who knows

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not

0|0
    0|0
  • You're born to $trip. Older guys have an eye for young money maker$ and $tripper girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • they think you have daddy issues. you likely do. 4/5 women, do

0|0
    0|1
  • Just stay away from them

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• They likes chicks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're not comfortable being around girls their own age?

0|0
    0|0
    • Who older men or guys my age

• Older guys

• Watch it, older men like virgins! It's like they can smell you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes