Why are older men into me?

I’m 17 and a junior in high school and I always get hit on or asked out by men who are 20-30. I don't know why? I mean I don't know if it’s a good thing or bad thing but I think it’s kinda interesting that older men are into me but people my own age or closer to my own age want nothing to do with me. Why is that?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls mature more quicker physically rhan others and hence the attention. I remember being 13 and there was this girl who was 1 yr behind me. She was getting all the attention from the older guys 17 - 20! You made need to dress down and wear less revealing clothing. I find it amazing what young woman wear these days. They show too much and just look like skanks.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don’t even wear skanky clothes I like wear comfortable clothes aka sweaters leggings or sweatpants

• Could be guys your own age find you too intimidating and older guys don't. Next time if an older guy asks you out, ask him why he wants to.