Why hasn’t he asked me to be his girlfriend?

I’ve been seeing this guy for a few months now, we talk daily and see each other when we’re not busy with work. We’ve been on a few dates and have planned a few things in the near future, both of us have established that we like each other. I originally asked him when we first started talking what he was looking for? He said he wanted a relationship, so last night he spent the night and I asked again just to make sure we were still on the same page and we are. What are the possible reasons a guy would wait to move forward in to a relationship?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's nervous. If you've already been on dates, you could probably just call him boyfriend and he would go with it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he already sees you as his girlfriend and doesn't see why he has to formally "ask" you. Or he is really just into taking it super slow to make sure he is really in it. Some people take relationships incredibly seriously so then they really want to make sure 100% that it is something they want in the long run

There is nothing wrong with asking him for clarity. You also deserve to know where you stand exactly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE