Why do white girls generally prefer black/brown guys over white guys? Are white guys not attractive to them or is the stereotypes?

Not saying it is wrong but I just wonder why white girls usually prefer other races to white guys... like, are we not all equal?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What's with this constant whining by white guys on GaG that white women only date men of a different race?

There are so many things wrong with this statement. First being it's simply not true, but in top of that how is race even an issue when it comes to dating? People date who they like, who treats them well, who they share common interests with.

It would actually be impossible for me to count the relationships I know of mixed race or ethnicity as there are so many combinations of different cultures and races, it's just a blur of multiculturalism that doesn't even come up as a question.

Not one single person in my social circle would ever complain that one race or ethnicity has an advantage in the dating world, but despite that I would still say that the actual numerical majority of couples I know are white + white.

0|0
    0|1
    • Ik it’s just a bunch of betas whining maybe if they became more alpha they’d get a girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it's great. Because of white girls preferences we don't waste our time with them and we can enjoy the women of other ethnicities. Asian and latina women are way superior to white girls.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I would like to know who prefers black women. Everyone seems to forget about us

0|0
    0|0
    • I know😭😭

• Well from my experience many white/hispanic guys like black girls but they usually prefer not to talk to them because almost all black girls only and exclusively like black guys. And don't you even dare say that's not true. 90% or probably more black women only and only like black men.
      And it's hard to tell them apart (the ones open to other races and the ones only into black guys) and since the chances are against us, we choose not to try.
      But again... I think women are beautiful regardless of race so it's definitely not white guys or other guys not being into black girls, it's just black girls liking black guys too much and not being interested in getting outta their comfort zone

• Oh yeah.. one more thing that I noticed is that black girls have a far better chance with other races if they are not being into the african-american culture. I know it sounds weird, but it's true. For example girls like you (you have an anime as your avatar), I assume you are into Asian stuff; I know a few black girls like you that have Asian boyfriends.
      Also I've seen black girls that are into the latino culture and they usually date latinos.
      It's true that I never see black girls with white guys tho, except for some TV movies or commercials, but in real life I've never seen one couple.

• It's called preference.

0|0
    0|1
  • Says who?

0|1
    0|0
  • I like anyone. You're nice to me, I'm nice to you. I generally find myself most attracted to white guys though (and that isn't a racist thing).

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course everyone’s equal, it’s just in my experience (yes, white girl) most white guys are players who just want to get in my pants. But on many occasions when I start talking to a black/brown guy he treats me way better than anyone else I’ve dated. It’s like most of them were raised better than white guys in how to treat women. They’re sweeter and less pushy/arrogant too!

0|0
    0|2
  • In study after study, all ethnicities of people place a heavy preference on white and lighter complected people.

You're just bass awkward. Entirely.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's the size of the mans penis. Black people tend to have big ones

0|0
    0|2
  • Because generally white women love being treated like shit while whining there are no good men.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes