Why do white girls generally prefer black/brown guys over white guys? Are white guys not attractive to them or is the stereotypes?

Not saying it is wrong but I just wonder why white girls usually prefer other races to white guys... like, are we not all equal?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• What's with this constant whining by white guys on GaG that white women only date men of a different race?

There are so many things wrong with this statement. First being it's simply not true, but in top of that how is race even an issue when it comes to dating? People date who they like, who treats them well, who they share common interests with.

It would actually be impossible for me to count the relationships I know of mixed race or ethnicity as there are so many combinations of different cultures and races, it's just a blur of multiculturalism that doesn't even come up as a question.

Not one single person in my social circle would ever complain that one race or ethnicity has an advantage in the dating world, but despite that I would still say that the actual numerical majority of couples I know are white + white.

• Ik it’s just a bunch of betas whining maybe if they became more alpha they’d get a girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it's great. Because of white girls preferences we don't waste our time with them and we can enjoy the women of other ethnicities. Asian and latina women are way superior to white girls.