Did you marry your first love? Is it more common than you think?

So my brother says, the likely of marrying your first love is slim to none. Is this true?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I could have married my first love but it's not necessarily a good thing. We change , a lot from our teens to our early 20s then mid to late 20s were different and were way different in our 30s. You might not be compatible after some time BUT if there is something that is so significant to the both of you not just one of of you that will make you want to grow old with that person then you got yourself a lovely love story. But not likely with most people. Not to mention the suppression one can feel from only being with just 1 person.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't marry my first love. Out of all the people i know which is plenty, only one married their first love. I don't think it's common these days. If you're one of the lucky ones then it may happen to you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE