Does he like me more than a coworker?

So I work with this guy who everyone thinks he likes me. He's shy a lot of time, so it's me starting up the conversation. We do joke sometimes. I'm seventeen and he's a bit older than me. I asked him out to the movies as friends and he said yes.
Well, I was cleaning and when I got to my register my other coworker says this
Coworker one- "Do it! I'm right here!"
Him- Looks at me and smiles and then back at them. "No." Quickly walks away.
After that before I left I joked about him being excited about me being eighteen.
Me- "You sound so excited about me being eighteen this year."
Him- "Yeah."
Me- "So are you going to buy me a cake that says, 'Happy birthday, Aisha! You can finally work machinery!"
Him- "Yeah, I will." He smiled.
Me- "Okay, I'll make you remember that. I also want you to draw something on it and not a stick figure." We both laugh.
He also tries getting into the conversation when I'm speaking to someone. He takes glances when he thinks I don't notice. He also got excited when he thought I was working with him one day. (I wasn't.) when I told him I wasn't he got sad about it.

There's a lot more, but I'm just confused here XD Help.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You know this sounds almost exactly the same as me and this girl that I used to work but me in his place

1|0
    0|0
    • That's a bit weird. 0-0 Then again it's probably pretty normal. What happened if you don't mind me asking?

• @AishaMisono well long story short we were just friends but she was a good friend that I felt that I could tell her anything but shyness got in the way but she ended up getting fired ☹

• Awe, I'm so sorry about that. ;-; Shyness is a difficult thing to deal with. I'm also sorry she got fired.

• Yea he likes you. He's shy, sounds young, gonna give him a chance?

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? I honestly just thought he kind of hated me. He's is young still. I think I will after we get to know each other more.

What Girls Said 1

• if he agreed to go to the movies I'm pretty sure he likes you..

My boyfriend was a coworker of mine when we met lol, he asked me for my number. pretty classic, couldn't tell if it was because he liked me or if it was because he wanted someone to ask to cover his shifts.

One day he drunk texted me saying he liked me, a lot. And that I looked 'fuckable'. Yeah conversation continued, but I waited until he was sober to ask him if he still meant it lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? We're both into horror movies, so I asked if he wanted to go with me because I wanted a friend lol. I was actually shocked he agreed to it.

Awe, that's actually pretty sweet. At least he wasn't a creepy dude trying to get your number. Is dating a coworker okay? I know some people are uncomfortable about it.

• Show All
    • Oh my gosh, that's so adorable! Being similar to your significant other is a good thing. Since it's not just opposites attract.

She sounds more like a bitch than anything. My manager was also like that. My mom got hit by a pickup-truck and my manager got mad when I said I can't come in. Taco Bell managers are apparently terrible.

Wow, she shouldn't even be a manager.

• Lol, I don't know. I'm iffy about him still. He listens to different music than me, but I ended up really liking it. He also smokes, vapes. etc. But he's getting better, he quit smoking weed, quitting cigarettes. I hope he's serious.

Lol, something with taco hell managers. and no, they were desperate for managers so they promoted her.

Hope your mom is ok

Recommended myTakes