Why does this guy wanna be with me? I am fat?

So you could say I have really bad self esteem issues. I tend to eat my feelings away, it's bad cause I am a bigger girl. With plans to lose weight, I wanna get down to a healthy weight. But... I am still gonna be ugly.. I am pale, short, chunky, and have blue eyes. My sister on the other hand gets flirted with all the time by all men!!! She's thin, bubbly, blonde, taller, wears provocative clothing, modeled for a while. She's so pretty, literally a model.. I am fucking trash compared to her, I don't ever get hit on... unless it's by old gross men.. and guys literally my age just want my sister. This guy is really interested in me now, but I don't know I don't feel like I deserve him.. I feel he deserves better than my fat ass.. With comments that people made to me in my family, I will no longer be proud or confident in who I am. I have been called pudgy, round, I showed my mom my stretch marks one day and she literally was disgusted by it... I am sorry ok.. I am sorry I am fat, I am sorry for existing.. I don't know

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're looking it the wrong way. If this guy wants you be with you it's because you are you. Someone unique. Don't pick on yourself and call yourself a trash because what this guy sees is a gem. Keep your head up and be proud to have someone special chasing after you. :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone is interested in you, that is because they like what you bring to the table RIGHT NOW. in the present. I know your mind plays tricks on you, but give him a chance. I also recommend trying to love your body

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• 1st off don't be sorry for existing, 2nd off hum in different shapes and sizes and go through different phases of life. I personally believe that there is beauty in most people and that people come in all shapes and sizes. Just like people have different preferences for food or movies or the clothes they wear people also have different preferences in the people they find attractive. I would encourage you that if he finds you attractive to not let your own self doubt and shame stop you from at least seeing what he finds attractive about you. I hope that you can find the beauty in yourself as I'm sure that you are more beautiful to him than you can imagine. We all have our own body issues. Even people that you would see and think of his beautiful have their own self doubts often. However we each have our own body and we each have our own person and learning to love with the one that we have is all that we can do. If you truly want to lose weight I encourage you to find a healthy way to do that period however more importantly I hope that you are able to love yourself however you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the dude likes you, he likes you. If you have all these issues then do something about it, eat healthy and exercise. Do something with your hair. Stop comparing yourself to other people. At the end of the day you're the only one who change yourself. So go get your man, get some dick and be happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • id ring watever helpline is in ur country/ state but i personally much prefer plus size or bigger girls over anything skinnier then that ur family is obviously really unsupportive i understand this u deserve the best guy as long as ur u have a great personality like nice to people etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't let insecurities get to you I say again don't let insecurities get to you and if I guy likes you he see's something special in you

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop asking the same question. And stop whining and start working on your appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instead of complaining or questioning it, have you ever thought about being happy that he's interested in you and pursue a relationship with him?

0|0
    0|0
  • He might like fat chicks or see the potential that you mentioned yourself.

Why question it?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• if you think you're fat change it. I've been overweight a lot but i dont cry about it, I change. there's no reason to think negative if you're going to stay the same and eat your feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure you aren't fat at all and regardless he finds you beautiful and that should be what matters

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes you the way you are.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes