😕I feel so guilty for having sex with my boyfriend?

Okay so by sex I mean dry humping in our underwear and he tried oral on me.

Its not not the first time for dry humping and getting almost completely undressed. It was the first time door oral. I initially told him no but he went from “I’m just kissing you down here “to him actually doing it. It’s not like I didn’t want it but at the same time I wasn’t ready. But I also let it happen. I could’ve stopped him. He’s the first guy to have seen me nude completely and he’s been a huge gentlemen besides him crossing the line this time.

1) Do I have any right to be mad at him? I’m really angry at him and myself
2) WHY AM I SO GUILTY OUT OF NOWHERE?
3) I feel kinda worthless
Updates:
I guess just growing up I always thought I’d be saving myself till marriage. Nobody would see me well undressed :/
I don’t know I don’t get myself right now

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, like you say, you let it happen so if you were solely mad at him, that wouldn't be fair. Like you say, you're both guilty. BUT, I also don't know why you feel so bad about this? His is your boyfriend, not a random stranger and I'm assuming other than your feelings, that you enjoyed it, so what's the big deal? No reason at all to feel worthless. Has anything changed with your relationship because of this (other than you being upset I mean)? If not, it's a completely natural/normal thing to have happen and no reason to feel bad or guilty about it. Enjoy it!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What is stopping you from being intimate with your boyfriend? Religion? Upbringing?

0|1
    0|0
    • I’m not sure actually. Usually what comes up in my head is what if we break up? How many more guys am I just gonna fall for and have sex with before I finally get married? What I end up sleeeping with like 8 guys totall in my life. The thought of “having been places” statistics that show you'll want to breaks your marriage because of it. It’s a scary topic

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• How old are you? Is this your first boyfriend?

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m 19 and no. But he is the first I’ve been this sexual with

• Show All
    • Second one 😁

• Then you have nothing to worry about. That attitude will get you respected and desired by guys who are worth having.

• Don't be... Unless you do these things you never experience them. You obviously wanted it as did he so is that really a problem. Maybe just tell him you aren't happy that you both allowed it to get that far... And that it won't happen again... But mad? I don't see why you should be.

1|0
    0|0
  • You absolutely have the right to be angry with him. You said no, and he did it anyway. In most parts of the world that could legally be considered sexual assault, if not full on rape. You didn’t do anything wrong at all. What you do now is decide if you want to keep him in your life or not.

2|0
    0|0
  • We all have urges... It's common to do this kind of thing when you're that age. Don't feel worthless! It's the most exciting time of your life with sexual exploration. If he's forcing you though then he needs to understand when you don't want anything. If he doesn't listen then that is borderline non consensual sex and that's serious. Don't be afraid to tell someone if that's the case

1|1
    0|0
  • You can be angry. I just think in this day and age saving yourself for marriage is going to cause many problems. You should have told him straight up if that's what you really wanted

2|0
    0|1
  • ur over 18 its completely fine u shouldn't be at him cause u could of stopped him and if he's a gentleman as soon as u said u stop he would of dont feel guilty or worthless there's no reason u feel this way cause ur breaking a law u made but thats ok

1|0
    0|0
  • Dry humping leads to other things as you found out. Don't be ashamed or embarrassed. There is nothing wrong with what happened. You feel guilty because that you were raised to feel that way. The human body is a beautiful thing. Don't be ashamed it feel guilty. Everyone deserves pleasure and in my opinion didn't have to saved until marriage.

0|0
    0|1
  • If you don't want sexual things to happen, then don't do sexual things. That's like dipping your finger into a pond then getting upset because you got wet.

1|0
    0|0
  • My friend we all have current paths and if you told him no yes you have the right to be angry, and if you want to wait until marriage then continue to uphold your beliefs. The wrong answer is knowingly allowing your self to compromise what you want and feel safe with, I hope you find the safe committed relationship you want whether it's with him or someone else. Also do nt feel trapped with him just because this happened, but if he's someone you trust and love and it can be worked through then that's in your wheel house.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should feel guilty yes, knowing your plan was to save it until marriage, you cheated yourself and well, i don't blame you for feeling worthless, it's not really his fault it's yours for being careless like this, you can be mad at him but you should be more mad at YOURSELF, don't listen to those people encouraging freedom over your body, they just never had the idea of keeping their body and the most special thing (sex) for their future husband/wife, they never felt the thrill that you wanna make him happy by giving him something special u never gave to anyone else before, that's what love is after all, exclusivity and you being all for your husband and him being all yours.
    But it's not too late hun, leave the guy, dump him as he was rude, disrespectful, and thirsty. You still have your virginity to give to that special someone, be strong, be firm, be independant, have self worth and self respect, value yourself and don't throw yourself at guys.
    PM me if you need anything

1|0
    0|1
  • Then you should totally discuss this with him. You have the right to decide what he can or cannot do to you. It's totally his fault for forcing himself unto you

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you can be mad (you weren't ready), but not guilty its not like it was some random guy or you cheated

0|0
    0|0
  • Humping in underwear...
    That's a first... 😕😕😶😶

0|0
    0|0
  • You got naked and allowed him to continue. Neirher of you did anything wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm I think it's ok and not a bad thing just let it go

0|0
    0|0
  • sex was created for a husband and wife...

1|1
    0|0
  • Well gee, who should you have sex with?

0|1
    0|0
  • Let go of your religious beliefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t feel guilty

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not beat yourself up about it. It's okay, and everything will be okay. You need to definitely let him know that he crossed a line and truly upset you, and if he really cares for you, that will not happen again until you're ready. But there is no reason to be upset at yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• You told him no and he kept going so you have every right to be angry with him.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you are guilty don't do again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes