😕I feel so guilty for having sex with my boyfriend?

Okay so by sex I mean dry humping in our underwear and he tried oral on me.

Its not not the first time for dry humping and getting almost completely undressed. It was the first time door oral. I initially told him no but he went from “I’m just kissing you down here “to him actually doing it. It’s not like I didn’t want it but at the same time I wasn’t ready. But I also let it happen. I could’ve stopped him. He’s the first guy to have seen me nude completely and he’s been a huge gentlemen besides him crossing the line this time.

1) Do I have any right to be mad at him? I’m really angry at him and myself
2) WHY AM I SO GUILTY OUT OF NOWHERE?
3) I feel kinda worthless
I guess just growing up I always thought I’d be saving myself till marriage. Nobody would see me well undressed :/
I don’t know I don’t get myself right now

322

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, like you say, you let it happen so if you were solely mad at him, that wouldn't be fair. Like you say, you're both guilty. BUT, I also don't know why you feel so bad about this? His is your boyfriend, not a random stranger and I'm assuming other than your feelings, that you enjoyed it, so what's the big deal? No reason at all to feel worthless. Has anything changed with your relationship because of this (other than you being upset I mean)? If not, it's a completely natural/normal thing to have happen and no reason to feel bad or guilty about it. Enjoy it!

Most Helpful Girl

• What is stopping you from being intimate with your boyfriend? Religion? Upbringing?

• I’m not sure actually. Usually what comes up in my head is what if we break up? How many more guys am I just gonna fall for and have sex with before I finally get married? What I end up sleeeping with like 8 guys totall in my life. The thought of “having been places” statistics that show you'll want to breaks your marriage because of it. It’s a scary topic