How do I get a guy to hold my hand without actually saying that I want him to hold my hand?

This guy and I have known each other for a few years and a few months ago we started going on dates together. I really like him and want him to make a move, however I am quite shy and don't know how to say it. How do I hint that I want him to hold my hand or kiss me without actually saying anything?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just grab his fucking hand and hold it, and interlock the fingers for most effect.

Then when he has his guard down you can suplex him and take his wallet

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• when you’re walking beside eachother, brush your hand up against his lightly every once in a while, and if you’re sitting put your hand near his. to get him to kiss you, when he’s talking glance at his lips a lot. i hope it works out for u hun

3|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Just reach out for his hand go half way to his hand maybe while watching a movie and leave it close to his

0|0
    0|0
  • Just grab his hand, hold it and after a while tell him you like it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You should start to gently touch his body, in conversation. As in touch his arm, stand close, bump his hand with urs and most daring just hold his hand. Most likely he won't mind. He's probably as nervous as I are ;)

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes