Do you think this guy has feelings for me at all?

so we’ve been talking for around a month now. we talk a ton throughout the day and we FaceTime all the time probably every single night (he always asks me) and no we haven’t hung out in person yet and that’s because he lives 2 hours away which to most of you may not be super far but we’ve both been busy so it’s been hard. I don't know we just have a good connection, maybe it’s cuz we are both Gemini’s lol. And I do feel something for him and I care about him and I can’t help it ya know it’s like since we’ve been talking so much he’s became apart of my life and it’s hard not to develop feelings. SO ANYWAYS, he went to a New Year’s Eve party and he said he was drinking and he went to some girls apartment and he barley remembers it and woke up with hickeys all over his neck. He showed me them on FaceTime. Do u think he was trying to make me jealous? and before you say “he’s a fuckboy!” I don’t think he actually is. He’s asked me to hang during the day but I couldn’t. he told me straight up he doesn’t do hook ups and he prefers to get to know people because I asked him that after he told me the hickey thing. I mean we are both single so it’s whatever I made out multiple guys on New Years and I even told him.. BEFORE he told me about the hickeys. She goes to college somewhere else tho. he seems to actually care about what I say and stuff and like I had said something a few weeks ago about how I hate when guys never compliment me because I feel like they aren’t interested and how I don’t need it all the time but once in a while is nice and he said how his ex girlfriend always got mad when he never hyped her up and stuff and I was like oh I’m not mad and it’s just once a while and stuff. and I’ve noticed since I said that he’s been commenting things on my stories and just giving me waaay more compliments not over doing it or anything but it’s been nice. I don't know.. what do you think I should do? should I keep talking to him or do you think he doesn’t care about me that much?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think anyone would fall in love with that pretty face after talking everyday for a month.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not sure. I am under the impression that he likes you though

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well i say you've already made up tour mind to keep talking to him lol. But if you feel like there's a real connection and trust him enough then keep on talking and if your gonna meet up just be safe about it and do it in a public area. Someone could always be nice on the outside and a real dirt bag on the inside just to take advantage of you do just be safe and good luck

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say keep talking to him

2|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, appreciate you taking the time to read this lol

• Show All
    • because it’s saying he wouldn’t mind something more basically in the future

• Friends for now hmm well if you are ok with it then its cool so maybe you can expect a relationship in the future

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes