How would you deal with it?

So after Christmas and before new years my partner had told me he was going for a walk, he left with just the clothes he was wearing and his wallet, he never came back, I started calling him that night but his phone went to message bank, I've been trying to contact him since and its now the new year still no contact, his phones still off or he changed it, he left all of his belongings with me, I'm constantly reminded of him and that an hour before he left he said he loved me. I don't know what to do it hurts. Any advice/help is appreciated
Updates:
His not fucking missing

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Im sorry for what happened to you. Because here i talk as a stranger and i dont know who he is, so im try my best to give some advice. If its not that useful or to hard/mean to accept, please ignore this. Because of holiday, most of men are more choose to be enjoy their holiday. In this case you said he bring his wallet and left all of his belonging to you, that mean he will not going to give up his relationship with you. It is always a good choice to ask his family or friends. Is he going to bar to enjoy his good time with friends? Im not sure, because if he has gone between Christmas and new years, its nearly impossible that he stay on thr bar/pub. And you probably has guess where he's gone to any activity he like, such us camping or something, but also it is why he don't ask you to come with him if he doing camping. However there's always a possibility to know where he's going or what in his mind. Advice for me is, while he out there, try to not make yourself alone. Go to your family's home or ask sme friends to stay until you know where he's now. And stay healthy and fresh because IF only he came back in not good situation, you will be there for him to hear why he's doing this to you. Because behind a great man, there's always a great woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • He left to move back with his family. Haven't heard from him since

Most Helpful Girl

• Why the hell haven't you reported him as missing?
    The poor guy could have had an accident, been beaten up, might be laying in a ditch somewhere.
    For Christ's sake woman get a grip and do something about it, RIGHT NOW.

0|0
    0|0
    • His not fucking missing. Christ

• Show All
    • You read it wrong AGAIN lol

• Thank you for the MHO.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Have you notified your local police? Is he employed? Did he show up for work today? Have you contacted his family?

0|0
    0|0
    • Should of explained better , his fine with his family but the thing is I don't get why he would do this

• Show All
    • Yes we were

• What were you arguing about? Do you want him back in your life now?

• Call the cops and report him missing you should have done that a long time ago

0|0
    0|0
    • His not missing no point

• Show All
    • Tried not on good terms with them. I've hit a brick wall

• Well I hope that you can find out soon. I wish you the best of luck

• I say you he ded

0|0
    0|0
  • He went to bang a hooker / prostitute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• How do you know he's moved state out of curiosity?

0|0
    0|0
    • His family told me in a nasty way aha

• Ahhh okay well send his family message saying they have x amount of time to collect his stuff or your giving it away, burning it or donating it. Then have a good cry, eat crap, go out an let your hair down, then move on when your ready.

• Yeah it's difficult especially after he said he loves me

Recommended myTakes