Whats the best way to get a date on G@G?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's an interesting point you make that the community creates for better potential connections than a regular dating app which only promote hookups and incredibly casual attitudes towards dating.

But gag doesn't provide a means for narrowing to local areas or any realistic way of connecting with people nearby.

So other than online romances, the chances of finding love on GaG are extremely slim.

But there is a wide open opportunity to create an app that does work that way.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• You will have to wait a long time! You would have better luck in real life!

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Nah! It is questions about how to date, and problems with dating. Nothing to do with finding a mate! Sorry!

• Well I disagree and no Im not trying to chat you up. I think dating sites neglect any sense of community and don't promote opinions about the real world. G@G is a better platform in my opinion even if you think its not 'meant' for dating.

• You really don’t considering this isn’t a dating site.

0|1
    0|0
    • Its listed as one if you search dating!

• That’s because this is a question site where you can ask for relationship advice.

• Wrong site, so it's not going to happen.

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why? And I see you're just 16, but what's your opinion?

• Show All
    • Actually they are, even stuff like tinder, while people originally go for looks, they can also have meaningful conversations.

• Yeah exactly my point. Tinder or Match etc are ambivalent about opinion sharing wheras G@G promotes it!

• Go to Tinder

0|1
    0|1
    • This comes up in dating when you look at Play store

• Show All
    • Whats "batz" di*khead?

• should have been bars, damn autocorrect. And how am I being threatening, why do I need a therapist, and what animals?

What Guys Said 12

• This is not a dating site bro... just talk to people. Use the site as intended Things may happen along the way.

I personally would have dated some on here based on our conversation but mostly they live outside of reach.

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't. You should be looking for a date here in my opinion. Go on a dating app if you're looking to date.

0|0
    0|0
    • It comes up under dating in the search. Clearly the creators differ in opinion to you!

• Well that's my bad. Didn't expect nor know that. I just wouldn't try get a date on here, doesn't seem like a high success rate app.

• Well its all about PMA bru!

• Why not just join an app or website designed for that?

0|0
    0|0
    • If you search dating, G@G is listed. Also sites like tinder or match neglect community and opinion, whereas G@G promotes the same and has no specific bar to romantics

• put your photo with a millions of dollars

0|1
    0|0
    • Jaded b*st*rd lol lol

• Show All
    • hahaha sounds good, I am a student I think a student word is enough to describe my bank account ( 0 )
      best of luckk for you tooooooo

• Well I did a little research and Dash is more secure. And then there's the fact that BTCN was hacked. In actual fact its hacked 1000s of times a day as it doesn't report on piers.

• G@G is not a fucking dating app you moron

0|0
    0|1
  • don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • This post!
    Lol good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • send them pictures of your duck

0|0
    0|0
  • Thaught this was more a chat thing

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't. Its not a dating app

0|0
    0|0
    • Its listed on google apps as one. Clearly the creators of the app disagree.

• You're better off trying somewhere else...

0|0
    0|0
    • I think that a site wich is 100% about matching like tinder, neglects real life opinions.

• It does, but this community isn't really like that, a lot of people prefer the discussion than the dating portion, also not everyone is near each other so it takes away from the dating convenience factor.

• My point being that its not a convenience

• change your profile pic to a girl and tell everyone you accidentally signed up as a guy but you're really a British model. You'll have hundreds of date offers from thirsty dudes such as yourself. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for telling me to be a thirsty homo. Yr dad really made an impression on you didn't he 😚

• Show All
    • Pervert as opposed to being a child molester like yr daddy? Thanks !

• And good luck gettin rehabilitated, it can't be easy given what yr daddy did

Recommended myTakes