Guys, what are the little things that make you melt? That you find adorable?

I'm seeing a guy that I like soon and I would like to know what things I can do to improve his chance of falling for me. It would be very helpful if you could tell me the things that YOU find cute or irresistible.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I love when a girl hangs on me while we’re walking. A simple smile can melt my heart. I love seeing her excited to see me! There’s probably a lot more stuff, but those are the big ones! Hopefully things go great for you and him!

• Thank you so much ! You seem like a very sweet person, have a lovely day !

• Haha yeah I’m hecka sappy when it comes to love😂. The same to you! Keep me updated on how it goes if you can!