Guys, what are the little things that make you melt? That you find adorable?

Guys, what are the little things that make you melt? That you find adorable?

I'm seeing a guy that I like soon and I would like to know what things I can do to improve his chance of falling for me. It would be very helpful if you could tell me the things that YOU find cute or irresistible.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love when a girl hangs on me while we’re walking. A simple smile can melt my heart. I love seeing her excited to see me! There’s probably a lot more stuff, but those are the big ones! Hopefully things go great for you and him!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much ! You seem like a very sweet person, have a lovely day !

• Haha yeah I’m hecka sappy when it comes to love😂. The same to you! Keep me updated on how it goes if you can!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• For me.. i love cheeky girls, the kind who will play all kind of tricks on you and laught innocently about it (we laught together) but she was also mature enought to able to console you when you're feeling down😳

1|1
    0|0
  • A smile and her look (talking about eyes)
    But you can't really control that without a lot of practice

1|0
    0|0
    • You mean being flirtatious with the smile and the look?

• Show All
    • I can kind of see what you mean ! Thank you :)

• Yo welcome

• giggling and playing with your hair. Holy crap... I'll be putty in your hands.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's quite surprising to me, some people find girls playing with their hair annoying but I guess it's when we do it too much !! Thank you :)

• It's cute in moderation. It's like saying "I like being around you so much I can barely contain myself."

• I like bein goofy and play fighting and a good homecooked meal goes a long way

1|0
    0|0
  • Be cudly, kiss him on cheek or chin time to time and some more few things

1|0
    0|0
  • Looking at them from far away while smiling or being playful. Thats what i like I don't know

1|0
    0|0
    • That does sound sweet, I'll keep that in mind, thank you !

• Looking into someone's eyes and seeing nothing but pure potential in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's a really interesting thought here ! Can the look really tell that much about intentions? Like do some looks give different ideas than others? Or do you mean something else?

• It's all about the eyes and body language. Mixed a little with the words being used and dialogue mixed also with the direction of the conversation.

• I personally find a girl's honesty and empathy to be the most adorable things.

1|0
    0|0
    • Empathy towards you in particular or in general? Thank you :)

• Empathy in general.

• It truly is an important value and quality to have indeed !

• be you. or the relationship you form by acting how you are "supposed to" will crumble when you act like you.

0|0
    0|0
    • There's a difference between personality and behaviour or attitude. No matter the personality, one can act flirtatious. I'm still going to be the exact way I always am and have the same conversations but just do flirtatious little things as a cherry on top.

• Rub his thighs his inner thighs and let your finger brush his ctotch occasionally

0|0
    0|0
  • When your shy and you blush we love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she smiles at me in a cute way

1|0
    0|0
    • I noticed a lot of you guys love a girl who smiles !! Thank you :)

• When you're yourself, that gets their interest.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm definitely going to be myself but as I said there's a huge difference between personality and attitude. I just want to know what little things that are more of a part of attitude than personality guys love.

• Her staring at me and eve hinting

1|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself, just laugh and smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • random hugs, a nice smile or just girly things

1|0
    0|0
    • That's good to hear since I'm a hugger :) Thank you !

• When you cross your legs because you have to pee

0|0
    0|1
  • Baby sloths

0|0
    0|0
  • The gif you used. Exactly that.

1|1
    0|0
    • Dully noted ! I'm sure it would help if I looked like that but thank you ! :)

• Biting your lip would also be really cute.

Just remembered that.

• Those small things like blink or eye contact :) be funny and smile a lot! :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes