Lying when already caught?

So I just recently found out this girl who is supposed to be "Sis" is sending my boyfriend pics.. I asked him because that girls friend let me know what she was doing. I confronted him about it and he lied and kept lying. Then when I told him I would give him one last chance go come clean he did. But why lie if you already caught? And now he did that do I just let it go because he came clean or do should I worry about being cheated on and lied to?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I know people like this. Some people cannot even tell the truth when all of the evidence is stacked against them. It's a problematic lack of conviction

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are just like that. You cannot make him change that.