Lying when already caught?

So I just recently found out this girl who is supposed to be "Sis" is sending my boyfriend pics.. I asked him because that girls friend let me know what she was doing. I confronted him about it and he lied and kept lying. Then when I told him I would give him one last chance go come clean he did. But why lie if you already caught? And now he did that do I just let it go because he came clean or do should I worry about being cheated on and lied to?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know people like this. Some people cannot even tell the truth when all of the evidence is stacked against them. It's a problematic lack of conviction

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are just like that. You cannot make him change that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Sigh. What a dilemma. I, personally, don't give cheaters a 2nd chance. But he probably came clean hoping you'd forgive him.

If he cheats again, he's gonna make it twice as hard to get caught. Good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave both their trash-asses behind. He lied because he has no respect for you

1|0
    0|0

• Stop thinking soo much what has happened once will happen again

1|0
    0|0
  • Come on! You must have cheated on him with someone for sure so give him some freedom.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never cheated on him ever. I have no reason to.

• Show All
    • Thank you. I appreciate it

• You can thank me later with MHO😊

• A sign of pathological lying. A symptom of psychopathy and sociopathy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol 😂 do whatever you want, but he'll probably do it again at some point.

0|0
    0|0
  • He might've hoped you were bluffing.

1|0
    0|0
    • And then when he ended up coming clean I told him if he could leave because I don't deserve to be lied to or being disrespected on that level. He cried and asked me for forgiveness.

• Show All
    • No worries, just keep a cool head when you assess things.

• I appreciate it.

• Only you can decide that

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes