Girls, What do you think of bald guys? I’m losing my hair but I think my looks and personality make up for it, or does it not matter?

Im my opinion if your a guy who has a great personality, is good looking, and has a solid career going it shouldn’t matter.

Yet, I can’t help but wonder if the days of women hitting on me, or receiving my advances in a positive way will end. Ultimately I just want to find a nice girl to settle down with I’m not a player.
  • Love bald
  • Doesn’t matter
  • Would never date a bald guy
    Vote C

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I know guys with hair who shave themselves bald cause they think they are hotter that way. I love bald guys.

• Im glad to see most women don’t care. It’s the only thing I’m insecure about! It’s not even that bad now but itll be gone in a year or so.