How to find a girl?

How to find a girlfriend when I am really shy and last relationship broke my heart really hard? It's better to be that nice guy or dominant one? I don't like parties and in public I am shy to talk to girl and invite her for a date... Thank you for your replies :)

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay the way your are and never change for people. Don't try to find love, it's going to come naturally. Be sure to find someone you're really comfortable with and you trust. Personally , I like shy guys because they don't tend to be "macho" and all this crap. if you ever want to ask a girl out, talk as if you were having a normal conversation.
    Hope it helped ! xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy