How to find a girl?

How to find a girlfriend when I am really shy and last relationship broke my heart really hard? It's better to be that nice guy or dominant one? I don't like parties and in public I am shy to talk to girl and invite her for a date... Thank you for your replies :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay the way your are and never change for people. Don't try to find love, it's going to come naturally. Be sure to find someone you're really comfortable with and you trust. Personally , I like shy guys because they don't tend to be "macho" and all this crap. if you ever want to ask a girl out, talk as if you were having a normal conversation.
    Hope it helped ! xx

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• There is no miracle solution. You can either put yourself in situations where you can meet women. Push yourself to go out. Or go online.
    As for being the nice guy or the dominant one, forget about this. Don't change yourself. It can help you find a girl but it won't help you keep her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hunny true dominant guys are the nice guys. But you just need to be you and the rest will work out. If they dont like you for you then why u dating them?

0|1
    0|0
  • Be patient you will

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Patience is the key my friend the one meant for you will walk up to you or you will gather enough courage to to talk to her

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • iv wondered this myself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes