My boyfriend likes me and another girl, and I think he's going to cheat on me, what should I do?

DarkFire910
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months and this girl posted on Facebook that said "like this if you would date me" and my boyfriend liked it. I am very mad at him right now and I am worried that he's going to cheat on me or break up with me for that girl. I got cheated on in every relationship I've been in and I am starting to think that I am ugly and I have to change myself to be loved. I also have to ask should I dye my hair blonde to get guys to like me? Because I have been getting cheated on by blondes. I have naturally black hair but I see it red and I have brown eyes that are Amber in the sun. I also have tan skin. (I AM NOT OFFENDING ANYONE) Does anyone know what this means? My friend said he likes her as a friend but I don't believe her.
18
2