My boyfriend likes me and another girl, and I think he's going to cheat on me, what should I do?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months and this girl posted on Facebook that said "like this if you would date me" and my boyfriend liked it. I am very mad at him right now and I am worried that he's going to cheat on me or break up with me for that girl. I got cheated on in every relationship I've been in and I am starting to think that I am ugly and I have to change myself to be loved. I also have to ask should I dye my hair blonde to get guys to like me? Because I have been getting cheated on by blondes. I have naturally black hair but I see it red and I have brown eyes that are Amber in the sun. I also have tan skin. (I AM NOT OFFENDING ANYONE) Does anyone know what this means? My friend said he likes her as a friend but I don't believe her.

218

Most Helpful Guy

• listen I think you might be blowing this out of proportion, it was a hypothetical question, "like this if you would date me" I sure he didn't even think you'd see it or it would affect you this way. guys are dumb sometimes.

however if you really are worried about this I'd sit him down ask him.
    also have up not thought maybe you're choosing the wrong guy? might be worth evaluating the type of guys you go for p. s. dark haired girls with tanned skinned then to be more attractive unless we're talking fake tan here?

• So you’d be okay with your woman liking a post like that?

• well I'm probably the wrong person to ask cause I'm not the jealous type, if I got into I relationships I trust my partner 100% if there's no trust there's no relationship, guess it all comes down to trust?
      if she generally believes he will cheat or wants to cheat then trust is gone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on from people who don't reciprocate loyalty and love yourself despite what guys have done. You are enough