My boyfriend likes me and another girl, and I think he's going to cheat on me, what should I do?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months and this girl posted on Facebook that said "like this if you would date me" and my boyfriend liked it. I am very mad at him right now and I am worried that he's going to cheat on me or break up with me for that girl. I got cheated on in every relationship I've been in and I am starting to think that I am ugly and I have to change myself to be loved. I also have to ask should I dye my hair blonde to get guys to like me? Because I have been getting cheated on by blondes. I have naturally black hair but I see it red and I have brown eyes that are Amber in the sun. I also have tan skin. (I AM NOT OFFENDING ANYONE) Does anyone know what this means? My friend said he likes her as a friend but I don't believe her.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• listen I think you might be blowing this out of proportion, it was a hypothetical question, "like this if you would date me" I sure he didn't even think you'd see it or it would affect you this way. guys are dumb sometimes.

however if you really are worried about this I'd sit him down ask him.
    also have up not thought maybe you're choosing the wrong guy? might be worth evaluating the type of guys you go for p. s. dark haired girls with tanned skinned then to be more attractive unless we're talking fake tan here?

0|0
    0|0
    • So you’d be okay with your woman liking a post like that?

• well I'm probably the wrong person to ask cause I'm not the jealous type, if I got into I relationships I trust my partner 100% if there's no trust there's no relationship, guess it all comes down to trust?
      if she generally believes he will cheat or wants to cheat then trust is gone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on from people who don't reciprocate loyalty and love yourself despite what guys have done. You are enough

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Let him cheat. Trying to do anything will just encourage him to cheat and you don't want to be part of the reason. Decide if you really want him. If so, treat him that way. If he cheats, you know, he is the problem and you can drop him without any remorse. If you let yourself get mad, you are giving him a reason to avoid you.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no need to change your style that radical way. Being tan with black hair is ok. And improving the shape of your body is ok if you have got lots of imperfections in it.

Liking somebody's picture is not cheating yet, however you are right, near 100% of relationships are with cheating. Nobody likes to be cheated, but everybody likes to cheat.

So basically you are right, the only way to keep relationships is to take care of yourself, your beauty, etc.
    The best of it is explained at this novel
    www.online-literature.com/.../

0|0
    0|0
  • If you think he’s going to cheat bring it up don’t just go on here and ask go talk to him and ask him why he would date her and would he break up with you for her

0|0
    0|0
  • Just sit and talk to him and clarify things. If he like her much than you then you tell him good bye. Looks aren't the measure for beauty its the character shows the beauty in you

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure it's nothing to do with how you look, plenty of unattractive people have fidelity in their relationships. This is a matter of trust and honesty, which seems to be lacking in the guys you choose to date.

Admittedly, people are very bad at monogamy in general. There are other options though; my ex and I were together for 7 years, and somewhere around the 2 year mark she wanted to sleep with someone else and was honest with me about it. After thinking on it a while, I decided we could try an open relationship rather than breaking up (we still liked each other, after all). It worked well for us for a long time, and had nothing to do with why we eventually separated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my God are you serious? You're that upset about fucking FACEBOOK? Dear lord what is happening to us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly u should sit him down and have a serius convo. But u shouldn't think u have to change yourself for anybody but you

0|0
    0|0
  • Be proactive. Start hinting around about a threesome. Then you both will be there and both fucking around.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't like the girl, he probably finds her attractive, but doesn't know her personality, don't worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just cause he said that didn't mean anything. He probably meant it as to say if he were single he would. But he's not. It was just meant as a compliment. My ex did that a lot. Just cause i said a girl looked girl or told a girl she looked good my ex said i had intentions which i didn't. I was just paying compliment where i felt it was due. I broke up with her because it said she didn't trust me. So he said he'd date her. Whose arms is he in? Yours. Whose he kissing and saying i love you too? You. Show down and relax

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Break up. He already likes someone else.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes