Confused about liking and sexually attracted?

So the thing is i've been trying to find a girl to have a serious relationship with but lately whenever i try to talk to a girl i get attracted sexually.. I get both idea (continue and love her or fuck her and see then what happens) in my mind then i end up not knowing what to do.. Any advice how should i act or control my sexual behavior :/?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Why can't you do both?

• Cause when this happens all of my focus turn on to sex.. And that makes me lose all of my chances to actually be serious about the relationship.. Ohhh yeahh and i suck in attracting women :p

Most Helpful Guy

• Might wanna see if she's down too

• But then you wake up next morning and you find nobody.. Happened couple of times.. So thats why im trying the other way around.. Start something and then think about sex

• Just take it a little slow dude make sure the sex is good amd treat her like a lady dude

• Thanks 👍