My boyfriend doest like me talking to other guys. Help please?

So Skyler (my boyfriend) doesn't like it when I talk to other guys but the majority of my friends are guys. He says he'd feel like sh*t if he prevents me from talking to them but he also feels like sh*t whenever I talk to them. I don't know what to do... I want to help him feel better but how?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Good luck with that. If he's around your age, then he will get jealous feelings. Hormones are a bitch at that age.
    The best you can do is reassure him that he's the only guy you're interested in and hope he can handle it. A guy's got to learn to overcome those feelings sooner or later.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boyfriend is not your parent. He shouldn’t prevent you from speaking to friends. Trust is a big thing in a relationship and he needs to trust you more.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But she also need to deal with her Boyfriend's insecurities. A relationship is build on compromise

• Show All
    • You have to make him trust you more, and make him more confident about himself and your relationship. Show him that you think to him when you're with your friends by texting him, let him always know where you are, and with time he will trust you more and more

• Ah I see I see. I'll consider doing that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Almost every guy has this kind of problem and girls have such kind of problems too when a guy talks to a girl its a natural thing

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah and I felt the same way when he talked to his other friend

• Show All
  • You can't help him feel better. He's very insecure. He thinks other guys are a threat. That you'll find better and leave him. Therefore he doesn't trust you. If he did he wouldn't have a problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • ik that feeling , just dont try to get too friendly with them or be a bro with any infront him at least and minimize hugs, high fives and touches mainly , and if het tells ya to keep away from a guy do it cause he's certinly right, good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont bother trying, he, s jealous and possesive, dump him

0|0
    0|1
  • As a guy, I'd be afraid, too! I think he's worried you might find one of them cute, and dump him. (It's probably paranoia)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's how things are naturally. We didn't have this trouble before liberalism started fucking up relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • He needs to grow up some, learn to deal with that before it screws him up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to have him kickit with them see if they can't get along

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not for u to do anything he has to learn to not be jealous and understand u picked him

0|0
    0|0
    • Hm okay. Thanks

• Sorry if it's vague but as long as it's just friendship and that's clear he has nothing to worry about be that they are male or female as what if u was no would you not be allowed friends end off

• No you're fine. Thanks for helping. I need to think about it some more

• He's a jerk controling fool it will only get worse lose him now

0|0
    0|1
    • If he doesn't like it what but is his problem he's gotta control this he can't be telling you this you have freindly he has freindly that's life maleor not if he wants a part of your life he has to deal with it be careful it doesn't get worse good luck and if he won't quit you might have to move on. it's called trust he does or doesn't trust you

• Maybe he should work on it but he isn't immediately a jerk and a controlling fool which will only get worse. Jesus dude.

• Make some banter with your friends, so that your boyfriend knows that you have no interest in them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I would respect the fact that he is trying to protect you. do he talk to other girls?

0|0
    0|0
    • No he doesn't. He has his one friend who he rarely talks to.

• Show All
    • Ill think about it more but thanks

• your welcome

Recommended myTakes