My boyfriend doest like me talking to other guys. Help please?

So Skyler (my boyfriend) doesn't like it when I talk to other guys but the majority of my friends are guys. He says he'd feel like sh*t if he prevents me from talking to them but he also feels like sh*t whenever I talk to them. I don't know what to do... I want to help him feel better but how?

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Good luck with that. If he's around your age, then he will get jealous feelings. Hormones are a bitch at that age.
    The best you can do is reassure him that he's the only guy you're interested in and hope he can handle it. A guy's got to learn to overcome those feelings sooner or later.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boyfriend is not your parent. He shouldn’t prevent you from speaking to friends. Trust is a big thing in a relationship and he needs to trust you more.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But she also need to deal with her Boyfriend's insecurities. A relationship is build on compromise

• You have to make him trust you more, and make him more confident about himself and your relationship. Show him that you think to him when you're with your friends by texting him, let him always know where you are, and with time he will trust you more and more

• Ah I see I see. I'll consider doing that