We stopped dating, NC for 2.5 months. Texted her, she was excited to talk, where do I go from here?

We dated for 2-3 months, with me breaking it off because he job’s hours were crazy and it was getting to be impossible to hang out. She said maybe she wasn’t ready to date anyone because she didn’t have time. I didn’t necessarily want to break up, but it felt like it wasn’t going anywhere.

No contact for 2.5 months. I texted her Saturday with something that reminded me of her. She responded minutes later. She seemed EXCITED to talk to me. She said she meant to text me often, but wasn’t sure if it would be okay. So we were texting paragraphs back and forth catching up and she seems interested, even initiated texting me happy New year’s. I sent her a picture of me and my nice and I said “no big deal we’re good looking ;)” and she said “Hahaha true :)”. Also did a lot of inside jokes. Girls, is that something you would only do with someone you miss friendship with? Or if you still had feelings for someone.
Also our last texts were me saying I was on my way back so I’d have to talk to her later and that she could text me tomorrow (would’ve been yesterday). She said yep will do and hope I had a great weekend and a good night. Her work is very busy this week so didn’t hear from her yesterday.
Just wondering if I should keep pursuing or not

21