How do I approach this girl?

So I went to school with this girl 6 years ago. Stupid schoolboy stuff, was my 'gf' although nothing happened. Now it's 6 years later after the occasional 'Happy birthday' we had a conversation through Facebook and I have feeling for her again.
All I know is that we live near eachother, how do I find if she is single, likes me and how do I go about asking her out?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• You had one conversation over facebook and you happened to fall for her again? What the fuck?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask her if she would like to meet for coffee sometime to catch up on what has happened with both of you. That sounds very casual and not like a date, but it gives you a chance to see her in person and find out if she is interested now.

• I have though of that idea... That just means I have to have the balls to ask I guess