Should I make a move on the first date?

This guy that I've known for about two years recently asked me out. This is our first actual date and i don't know whether i shoud just wait or go for it and make a move :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well if you like him why not make a move? I mean if you're worried about going straight forward subtle moves can work, get close to him hold his hand arm etc. or just ask him straight, what would you say if I told you I want to kiss you?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if you want to and he doesn’t make the first move, sure. Go for it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Small step first date only kissing and little touching WITH CLOTHES ON AT ALL TIMES give him something to long for and get to know his intentions "perfect is for the ergent" make sure he wants forever.💖if its worth it, its worth waiting.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a guy let me tell you that a girl who actually does something and makes a move is 10 times hotter than a girl who expects guys to do everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him make the first move. You may need to let him know you are ready, willing and able to give as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes