Girls, marry Guy 1 or Guy 2? (Read description)?

Guy 1) white collar stable job that makes decent money, skinny, vanilla type, very predictable, ok conversationalist, makes you laugh every once in a while, good father and husband, a pushover, very responsible and clean, great with finances, beta male.
Guy 2) strong, sexy, adventurous, funny, unstable, hard to trust, ok husband, could be a better father, doesn't have a very good job, his way or the highway attitude, bad with money, alpha male.

90

Most Helpful Girl

• Or how about guy 3: funny, smart, handsome, would make a good husband and father, trustworthy, can be an assertive when need be, and loves staying in and cuddling? Cuz that's my guy and that's who I wanna marry, not these dull guys.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The perfect guy doesn't exist, that's why I phrased the question that way lol

• No human is perfect, but it isn't necessary to settle for lackluster people. My beau is pretty close to my ideal of perfect! ^~^