Should I date him or not?

So there's this guy who is incredibly handsome, but he's also not the smartest and acts a little childish and sometimes cringy. We've known each other for few months and I like spending time with him. About a month ago we started acting like a couple, but haven't made it official, you could say somewhat friends with benefits. Recently he suggested that maybe we should start dating, but I'm not sure how I feel about him. Yes, I like spending time with him and yes he's handsome but I'm not sure whether I want to be his girlfriend, because of the way he acts sometimes. What to do?
  • Yes, go for it.
  • No, better stay friends with benefits.
  • No and stay just friends.
    Vote C

25

Most Helpful Guy

• looks is not the only thing. It doesn't help with growth of the relationship. Get someone you can hold intellectual conversations with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just friends