Bros before hoes?

I have been seeing this girl for about a week now and I really like her. I have had bad commitment issues and fuckboy tendancies in the past and this girl is something completely different and has the potential to change my ways all together. The only problem is my reasonably close mate has just broken up with her so I haven't told him about me seeing her. The secret got out and he got kinda annoyed and anytime I would ask him anything on Snapchat he would just reply with "brocode" or one word answers. I don't want to lose friendships but I would rather lose them than this girl. What do I do?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• keep the girl and lose the guy - this girl is hard to find - friends are so easy to find

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go with girl even thought I value friends a lot my "friends" aren't real friends so why would I care... Yeah the bro code does justify his douchy mood to you so u can't blame him...

• I've already said this to him but if it were the other way round I would let him go for it no doubt about ut