Do I text my ex happy birthday?

Long story short. Me and my girlfriend broke up two days after Christmas, due to an accumulation of reasons. We had been struggling for about a month. But for the first time, 3 weeks ago she told me she loved me. And she said that’s why this is all so hard with us not getting along is because she loves me. I left her the gifts I got her for Christmas even though we weren’t talking much. She said she apreaciated the time and effort I put into them and it meant so much. But then two days later she blows me up out of nowhere with more accusations about random things and me not being honest and lying about some things. Which I knew in my heart I had never done any of it. She has bad trust issues and stuff due to an ex, she has ptsd and is cautious so she doesn’t get hurt again. The following week we didn’t talk, I saw her at a party the day before New Year’s Eve, and I said can we talk. She looked at me like she saw a ghost and said no. So I turned around and let it be. That night I unfollowed her on Snapchat and Instagram and such because I was hurt by it. She’s been seeing me doing fun things and I went to check her Instagram to see that she blocked me. But she still follows my family and siblings and stuff. Her birthday is in a month, so I give her space and go no contact until then and wish her a happy birthday? I know she can’t go from loving me to wanting nothing to do with me in 3 weeks, but if I reach out now I know I will only push her away. Do I let her do her own thing, until she starts thinking with logic and not out of emotion?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I do not think it is a good idea.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• you don't have to say anything but can if you want to

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes