How would you feel if a girl kissed you on the first date?

I'm going on a date at the weekend and I definitely want to kiss him but he's a little awkward when it comes to making the first move. Guys, how would you feel if a girl made the first move on a date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the guy, some will find it a turn on, others will find it emasculating.
    I don't know the guy so can't comment of which type he'd be.

play it safe and just keep getting extra close or holding him etc. or ask him straight, what would you say if I wanted to kiss you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Personally I love it, I have a similar problem with making the first move. Just make sure you're both cool with it and it's all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I must be doing something right & this girl really wants to see me again (thts less pressure on the guy he most likely over thinking about what your thinking he's thinking... I think😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls making the first move, shows she's into me. First date might be a little early tho, make it second

0|0
    0|0
  • That would make me a super happy man, would remember that forever. If he doesn't like it then he is probably gay, if he gets mad about I would stay away from him

0|0
    0|0
  • If in the mood / it just flowed that way, yes. Otherwise I'd want to get to know her better before any physical contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends... If you really like him, just wait. It's best get closer to show how much you really like him. Let him come to you!

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah baby give it up if he is offended by it maybe he gay i say give me tounge babe you might get more then that though

0|0
    1|0
  • Terribly happy, with a spark in my stomach and the urge to see her again

0|0
    0|0
  • Well a girl has never kissed me before so I'd certainly be ecstatic. I'd also be concerned that she might be a little overconfident it being the first date. I'd prefer it if she had just the right amount of confidence to take things step by step. It could also mean that she was a little nervous about it and in that scenario it would be perfectly understandable; I would certainly feel the same way in their position. Also, it could mean that she feels naturally confident around you which could either mean that she is a very gifted young lady in that she is able to tell whether a guy or a girl is nice. It could also be a sign of naivety if she doesn't realise that the person might intend to exploit that as a weakness. In that case; it could be considered a negative.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd really like the idea. Just be sure he wants it, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would instantly cry. I have NEVER been kissed by a girl, and would take it as she likes me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would remember it for a long time and i would take it as a positive thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Shocked if anything and slightly uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|1
  • Flattered

0|1
    0|0
  • Shocked but good

0|0
    0|0
  • That she wanted to sleep with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross

0|0
    0|1
  • Really great!

0|0
    0|0
  • I will love that a get a kiss on a first date

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be fine with it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit slutty. Let him make the first move.

0|0
    1|1
  • Lol. Don't do it. I feel it's totally dominated.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be just fine by me :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't kiss him on the first date, just get to know each other and make him feel more comfortable around you - maybe at the end give him a hug and a peck on the cheek.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to kiss him you can but read his body language and mood throughout the date and make sure it seems like it would be something he enjoys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes