Does it creep you out when people move too fast?

So I'm single for 3 days now and I have a friend that always had interest in me so I told him I was single and somewhere in the conversation he said "So we could be together forever" I didn't even mentioned, to him that I want to be with him. I mean this was the same day my relationship ended. So last night he asked me if I missed him all day because he was at work and we didn't had a change to chat so I said yes. Then he claimed me as his girlfriend and we haven't even went out on a date, so I told him that we have to go on a date first and I'll see how it goes. ( He was shocked when I told him that)
Have you met someone who went so fast it began to creep you out?
Do you find this behavior creepy?
Updates:
* So not too long ago he I simply asked him how is his family doing and he asked me if I want to meet his mother and he can meet mine.
I'm going to get him out of my life tomorrow.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yes definitely. It turns me off whenever a guy moves too fast. Once I'd been talking to this dude not even for a few hours and he had asked me to be his girlfriend 😳

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• That’s really creepy.
    I’ve never known anyone to act like that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes it is if we weren't friends I'd block him I've known him for 1½ year and we aren't even that close

• Hell to the yes! I had two girls of the same major approach me quite bluntly, like the one just walked up to me with no talking, and the other had talked to me casually, but then suddenly asked for my number. The girls of that major were known of being rather easy girls, that's what a guy of that major told me when I asked him why he distants himself from these girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if girl moves too fast with me it creeps me out, so i agree with you
    i think you should go out on date first before making it official.

1|0
    0|0
  • That is a little creepy and obsessive, also the fact he called you his girlfriend without you saying anything about it is a big warning sign

1|0
    0|0
  • AOUnds like you need to have some fun with a few other guys and ignore this bloke lol xx hope it all goes well

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd find it creepy, Certainly! He should cut some slack!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But I think your case may be a case of genuine misunderstanding.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's thirsty

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes he is creepy. Stay away from him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I mean it is little too much fast

0|0
    0|0
  • While he’s moving fast and not paying attention to what you’re saying if you’re already friends going on a date isn’t going to tell you anything. If you DO become a couple then you will learn a lot.

The “forever” is inappropriate. He’s clearly inexperienced.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes it is if we weren't friends I'd block him I've known him for 1½ year and we aren't even that close

What Girls Said 7

• my boyfriend is moving to fast as well... or should I say... "used to"..

then I confront him with this. I told him I want to break up with him if he is like this. then he told me that he'll slow down.. so he slow down. then yeah we're together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Moving too fast I wouldn't find creepy, I'd just tell him to slow down. In your situation though I would find that creepy. That's not even moving too fast, that's like he expects you to be with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • If both are moving too fast together then that's ok but when it's only coming from one person's side and the other person isn't interested then yeah it's creepy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you need time for yourself first. Don’t move too fast

1|0
    0|0
  • I've known some guys who just kind of joked around like that & weren't being 100% serious. I had a few different guys in middle school & high school call me their wifey or girlfriend, but it was understood that it was just for fun. I think you should just go with your gut feeling whether or not you think it's creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's creepy af. Remove yourself from that situation immediately.

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

Recommended myTakes