Are Dating apps actually good for finding love/ a relationship?

Please tell me about your experiences and thoughts in general =)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No no and no. Especially if you're a guy. A guy on average has to send 25 messages to get one response (not even a full conversation) back, whereas for girls it only takes 5 messages. It's seriously advantageous to girls who just have to post a picture and watch the magic as their inboxes flood. Yes they get a lot of crude messages, but there are genuine people that message them as well. They just need to sift through the "applicants". Dating apps are extremely depressing for guys. I myself have been on dating sites since I was 18, only getting 3 dates in that time all of which sucked and didn't result in anything.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• They are good only very rarely. It seems that dating apps are mainly for people who cannot handle real life.

1|0
    0|1
  • For me it was.
    I met my boyfriend on a dating app and I have never been happier than I am with him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Mmm not for me. In the USA, studies show that certain races fair better than others. More specifically African American/black women and Asians (which I am) are on the very bottom of the pickings. I do better just asking people out straight.

0|0
    0|0
    • Guess thats what ill be doing, thanks!

• No shame in trying though. Do what you gotta do! Your experiences might be better than mine.

• No, it's not good. All of the chicks on there are fucking idiots.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, they are

i actually am married to a woman i met on tinder

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes