Are Dating apps actually good for finding love/ a relationship?

Please tell me about your experiences and thoughts in general =)

24

Most Helpful Guy

• No no and no. Especially if you're a guy. A guy on average has to send 25 messages to get one response (not even a full conversation) back, whereas for girls it only takes 5 messages. It's seriously advantageous to girls who just have to post a picture and watch the magic as their inboxes flood. Yes they get a lot of crude messages, but there are genuine people that message them as well. They just need to sift through the "applicants". Dating apps are extremely depressing for guys. I myself have been on dating sites since I was 18, only getting 3 dates in that time all of which sucked and didn't result in anything.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE