Why do most men tend to like women that give them the hardest time?

I notice men tend to go for the girls that are more of a challenge than the ones that are willing to just be with them
  • The more the challenge the sexier she is
  • Anything that comes too easy goes easy
  • I dont like games rather not deal with the challenge
    Vote C

524

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't choose a girl that gives you a hard time. but most girls end up doing that... it doesn't say on the label dude xD

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚very true

• I guess bc we wanna make sure it's "real" all while pushing him away by accident 😩

• yeah that's why i said every girl does it XD you can just hope it's not gonna be too bad :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its because these men respect difficult women more - my dad is like this too - my mother treats him like trash - like he is lower than sewer trash and my dad loves her more than anybody else in the world - I'm nice to him - and my dad is constantly criticizing me and talking about how unworthy I am. A lot of men don't respect nice people.

• Thaaaank you πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ finally someone who gets it. I've noticed it too. my grandma treats my grandpa like crap but he adores her and gives her the world. i don't get it

• Man you both got some feminine stupid ass pussy dads/Grandads. Only men who like to be controlled and have zero power over anything like that. A woman shouldn't disrespect you like that. Red flags to the max and you think men like that? Stfu pls