Why do most men tend to like women that give them the hardest time?

I notice men tend to go for the girls that are more of a challenge than the ones that are willing to just be with them
  • The more the challenge the sexier she is
    Vote A
  • Anything that comes too easy goes easy
    Vote B
  • I dont like games rather not deal with the challenge
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't choose a girl that gives you a hard time. but most girls end up doing that... it doesn't say on the label dude xD

0|1
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚very true

• Show All
    • I guess bc we wanna make sure it's "real" all while pushing him away by accident 😩

• yeah that's why i said every girl does it XD you can just hope it's not gonna be too bad :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its because these men respect difficult women more - my dad is like this too - my mother treats him like trash - like he is lower than sewer trash and my dad loves her more than anybody else in the world - I'm nice to him - and my dad is constantly criticizing me and talking about how unworthy I am. A lot of men don't respect nice people.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thaaaank you πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ finally someone who gets it. I've noticed it too. my grandma treats my grandpa like crap but he adores her and gives her the world. i don't get it

• Man you both got some feminine stupid ass pussy dads/Grandads. Only men who like to be controlled and have zero power over anything like that. A woman shouldn't disrespect you like that. Red flags to the max and you think men like that? Stfu pls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• personally for me if a lady is a challenge it's more of an appeal to me, I don't like easier bores me, however there is a fine line between playing hard to get and just being hard to get.

some guys prefer easy ofcourse but that was just my personal thoughts

2|1
    0|0
  • Well seems like I'm the only guy who don't like games...

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls that I fall in love are usually those who are either in a relationship or those who are facing trouble to forget their ex. I don't know how I end up in such situations

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't like easy women but yeah, a guy challenges himself to go for a harder to get at or with girl, it happens

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not about being hard to get.

It's just in most cases, the "harder to get" woman is usually better looking to the guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • The hotter a girl is the more likely she's a Bitch.

There's exceptions but thats generally how it is sadly.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would disagree - I have standards and if a woman intends to play games, I'm not playing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those women are generally really physically attractive

1|1
    0|0
  • competitive nature of men. and women actually too but they show it in a different way. it's like a trophy when you get a girl who is harder to get

1|0
    0|0
  • Challenge is a turn off. My life is already on hard mode.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love challenges but not too much.
    when you say hard time? can you specify what kind of hard time?

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like games rather not deal with the challenge

1|0
    0|0
  • Correct me if you think i'm wrong, but almost all girls play this game?

0|1
    0|1
  • No idea if there's no natural flow there I don't bother.

0|0
    0|0
  • The chase is the draw...

2|0
    0|0
  • If she's easy with me she's easy with everyone.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cos they are pussys who like to be under the thumb

1|0
    0|0
  • Because most men are stupid. Next question.

0|0
    1|0
  • This isn't true

0|0
    0|0
  • do we?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Well, men need's to be challenged and they love challenges. They just don't like knowing that the girl their pursuing isn't equally pursuing them or playing them. What's the point? Sometimes there are some men who doesn't get the picture that the girl is either playing them, or the girl is just not interested. They can't take no for an answer. But some also doesn't like easy girls when concerning serious dating. Just for sex. They want to feel like they are pursuing with purpose.

Men need's balance. Not imbalance. He needs the challenge, as other men would and may also be pursuing her. But he doesn't need somebody who isn't going to at least give him the time of day. But then again, it depends on the reasons why he's pursuing the girl and whether or not, him and this person have known each other for a very long time. Chasing strangers aren't worth the hassle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate games

1|0
    0|0
  • It is challenging.

1|0
    0|0
  • The more the challenge the sexier she is

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes