Do you think it is racist if you're not attracted to other ethnicities?

417

Most Helpful Girl

• No. As long as you don't go around saying bad things about them and point out all these things you don't like about them

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would it be considered racist? It's like saying if a man likes/prefers another man then he is sexist to women.
    It's all about "taste" and attraction with each other. There isn't a right or wrong for this.
    Lemme put this in perspective. I'm an Asian and I never thought I would date or be attracted to anyone not Asian but my last relationship was with a beautiful African American woman.

• Some people would argue that it is sexist. You're discriminating who can be your partner based on their gender, are you not?

• Therefore - equality disparity is on an individual basis and it is our own responsibility to fight for ourselves.

• Mmm I agree with that. You can force a consensus on people only if they can see benefit in the cause.