Are you a nice guy or a bad boy?

Are you a nice guy or a bad boy? If you choose other... give us a comment below!
  • Nice Guy
    Vote A
  • Bad Boy
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither. I'm laid back, I am, well as some have called me, "so chill". However I also speak my mind and while I generally am fairly ambivalent to most things if something does bother me I will speak up, if I get angry I will not bottle it up, I will explain why and expect that the issue will then be resolved. I won't let others push me around either. So I don't go out of my way to be an asshole, in fact I like to make people laugh and am willing to give advice if they need it, but I show myself the same level of respect as I try to give to others as well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 50

• I'm a nice guy. There are plenty of women that appreciate us.

0|0
    0|0
  • To give you a satisfactory answer, I'd have to know your definition of the two. Going by my own views of how each of them act, I don't fit into either, but instead have some traits from both.

If the nice guy is timid and indecisive, and the bad boy is rough and breaks hearts left and right.. I don't fit either.

0|1
    0|0
    • You answered your own question. That is pretty much the definition of both. !

• It's a good question with deeper thought behind the surface. :)

I can be quite rough if something I care for is on the line, but I don't/won't submit to the whole hookup culture that's going on. I feel like love is something one shouldn't look for.. like a trapdoor, you won't find it.. it'll find you, when you least expect it. :)

• I'm a nice guy but there are times when nice doesn't cut it. I'm good to people and would do anything to make a person happy, and wouldn't seek reward nor attention for it. I have been told I have a good guy aroma in a way and I think the reason is that I am not happy in myself so try to make others happy. That's the way I live

0|1
    0|0
  • I a Nice Guy I can't hurt someone it’s physically against my better nature if I hurt someone I have to help them or I will feel so much guilt and I can’t live with it I’m honest too and I can’t cheat I can’t hurt someone emotionally or physically I can’t my mind won’t let me and I like it because girls know to trust me and they have nothing to be insecure about with me

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to be a sterotupical (pathetic) nice guy.
    Dealing with women turned me into a MGTOW monk, who is socially polite, but does not give a fark about pandering to the whims and wants of women.
    They can go bathe in another male’s tears.
    Kick a dog often enough and it learns to stay away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh... I was a sweet nice guy in college, years ago, I'm definitely more of an asshole now. Or a bad boy, depending on your wording.

Such as, when I was 19, I waited 30 minutes for a girl to show up for a date, I liked her so much.

Nowadays, I'm not waiting for a late show, I'm the guy who ghosts girls for no reason, or who cancels a date 5 minutes beforehand because I didn't feel like it. So definitely a change.

0|0
    0|0
  • "A knight is a man of blood and iron, a man familiar with the sight of smashed faces and the ragged stumps of lobbed-off limbs; he is also a demure, almost a maidenlike, guest in hall, a gentle, modest, unobtrusive man. He is not a compromise or a happy mean between ferocity and meekness. He is fierce to the nth and meek to the nth."

-C. S. Lewis-

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a nice bad boy... as a matter of fact I am the one your. Mom and Dad warned you about but we hooked up anyway.. out of spite or double dog dare or just cuz

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm many things, sometimes I'm rude and a jerk, and sometimes I'm very thoughtful. Depends on my mood

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I have any negative traits so... nice guy? I can be a real asshole too sometimes. I guess that negates the nice guy card.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been accused of being too nice. I was raised by aunties and my mom which turned me into a pussy.

I've been a victim of domimant exes who bully me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, people call me asshole behind my back... still afraid to tell me directly.

0|2
    0|0
  • Tell you the truth nice guys and nice girls don't exist, always with their hidden agendas. Can't people just be chill and cool to hang with?

0|0
    0|0
  • For some I'm a bad guy, for some I'm good.

My self I think I'm a mad guy.😋

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to be respectful and polite, but I have a brain. I don't like to deal with bs and I use my common sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a nice bad boy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I must be a naughty boy, my girlfriend spanks me often

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just me. I don't pretend to be nice and I don't pretend to be bad either.

0|0
    0|0
  • 50% - 50%
    around that probably i don't really know.
    how you categorize bad and nice anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes