Are you a nice guy or a bad boy?

Are you a nice guy or a bad boy? If you choose other... give us a comment below!
  • Nice Guy
  • Bad Boy
  • Other
    Vote C

951

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither. I'm laid back, I am, well as some have called me, "so chill". However I also speak my mind and while I generally am fairly ambivalent to most things if something does bother me I will speak up, if I get angry I will not bottle it up, I will explain why and expect that the issue will then be resolved. I won't let others push me around either. So I don't go out of my way to be an asshole, in fact I like to make people laugh and am willing to give advice if they need it, but I show myself the same level of respect as I try to give to others as well.